PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Possible Barmore drama incoming? (Unconfirmed)

Except those would be easier to disprove.
and could have legal repercussions if disproved.
Fun fact, did you guys Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook so he could stalk girls he liked in College and could gather information on them because he couldn't do it the old fashioned way?
yep. Zuck put more than a smidge of yuck into FB from the git-go.

yep. Zuck put more than a smidge of yuck into FB from the git-go.
Another fun fact: Zuck didn't think he could compete with MySpace, so he approached them to buy Facebook out. MySpace declined. Lol.

Zuck is a **** and his Chi-com wife is a schmuck...that being said, ;learn Chinese because they OWN us now whether you know it or not...

Zuck is a **** and his Chi-com wife is a schmuck...that being said, ;learn Chinese because they OWN us now whether you know it or not...
Yea but we have their balloon...

This worked for Bobby Boucher.

It is. I'm in the oldest Millennial group and hated the birth of social media starting with MySpace. I never thought it would go as far as it has with young kids now making lots of money just taking photos of themselves, doing stupid dances and women taking photos backwards and calling themselves "models". We live in some weird times.

Fun fact, did you guys Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook so he could stalk girls he liked in College and could gather information on them because he couldn't do it the old fashioned way?
Yes. They made a movie about it....The Social Network. It wasn't terrible.

Tell me more?

Am I the only one who finds it strange that someone would get a restraining order against someone, because they are afraid of them. And then go you know what I should post this on TikTok and possibly endanger his multi-million dollar career...

archer.jpg

This worked for Bobby Boucher.

It is. I'm in the oldest Millennial group and hated the birth of social media starting with MySpace. I never thought it would go as far as it has with young kids now making lots of money just taking photos of themselves, doing stupid dances and women taking photos backwards and calling themselves "models". We live in some weird times.

Sounds about right for those very socially awkward types. And I mean VERY.

Am I the only one who finds it strange that someone would get a restraining order against someone, because they are afraid of them. And then go you know what I should post this on TikTok and possibly endanger his multi-million dollar career...

View attachment 50655
It tells me how f__cked up this world is and how insular and narcissistic social media amplifies how much of an a-hole they are

Unless something has changed, it is very easy for a woman to get a temporary restraining order in Massachusetts. One of my relatives had one taken out against him just because the woman felt threatened. That was it. No stalking. No physical abuse. I've been told that in MA, the courts default to "restraining order" rather than not. It's a bit of a CYA situation for them. If they don't give one and something bad happens, they're in big trouble, so they default to issuing them.
Too bad the MA courts didn't think that way with the Remy kid. He had so many chances he was able to kill the woman.

One of my sons is married to a lady from Beijing. They moved back here just before the coronavirus (or whatever it gets changed to here) was released in this country. I think they both may be spies. :)

One of my sons is married to a lady from Beijing. They moved back here just before the coronavirus (or whatever it gets changed to here) was released in this country. I think they both may be spies. :)
Hmmmm....you know, I've always been a bit suspicious of you...

full-metal-jacket-drill-instructor.gif

Too bad the MA courts didn't think that way with the Remy kid. He had so many chances he was able to kill the woman.
A lot of those requests for restraining orders against Remy were dropped by the women involved, according to what I just read. Also read that when there were restraining orders he just ignored them. None of that is a commentary on how easy they are to get, just that they’re ineffective. Restraining orders being ineffective may be why this gal posted to social media.

A lot of those requests for restraining orders against Remy were dropped by the women involved, according to what I just read. Also read that when there were restraining orders he just ignored them. None of that is a commentary on how easy they are to get, just that they’re ineffective. Restraining orders being ineffective may be why this gal posted to social media.
The government can't protect you, but a TikTok dance can... GenZ "logic":maybenot:

Hmmmm....you know, I've always been a bit suspicious of you...

full-metal-jacket-drill-instructor.gif
Only steers and queers come from Rhode Island.....since you ain't got horns that just about narrows it down... :p

Been to Beijing a few times. Smog was brutal.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back