PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: What will you be doing Draft Night?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What will you be doing Draft Night?

• I will watch every minute of the draft and discuss it with my virtual friends

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • I will tune in at picks #1, #12, and #32 to see if the Pats elbow their way into the 1st round

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • I'll be drinking heavily after work and I hope I make it home

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I'll be watching Murder She Baked on Lifetime

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • I'll be watching the Globe's baseball team

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I'll ignore the draft and wait for Tanguay's assessment and analysis

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • I'm going to take a run at the wife ...it is the last Thursday of the month

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • I will hit the gym .....then linger near smoothie bar

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

borg

Pro Bowl Player
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
With no Patriots 1st rounder......how invested are you in this draft?

I usually watch all pick of all 7 rounds. But this, year, like last year,, I will miss 4-7 because of a golf tournament. I love the draft. It kills me I'm missing the later rounds, again

How invested.........not at all. I'll probably flip between the NHL and NBA games on that night.

I'll tune in a bit just to see the losers teams' fans cheering like they have a hope of winning the SB or booing a pick they have no clue about.

It's actually kinda funny. Oh and it sucks the Pats most likely don't pick until day 2 because it's fun seeing Kiper et al scrambling to find data on the guys Bill picks.

Something else besides watching the draft. I haven't figured out what that is yet. Might go watch the local AAA baseball team. That will be dollar beer night.

I'm addicted to following sporting events on Twitter and TV at the same time but when it comes to the draft, twitter alone is enough for me. Much more interesting than the broadcast.

I normally love the draft, but I'll probably just follow along on Twitter.

Last year I boycotted the 1st round, because they stole our pick. This year, I know our 1st round pick, Brandin Cooks :)

I'm a draft nut, so I'll probably watch MOST of the draft. Not all. Have a lot to do Saturday. Technology is great, getting Pat's draft pick updates on my iPhone or smart watch is awesome.

I'll be drinking, priming myself to watch the JEST and BLILS draft some bizzre player that would make even the late, great, Hunter Thompson stare in disbelief. It's what they do. They have a track record of this, and it's an almost sensual pleasure to watch their fans in the stands meltdown when the picks are announced. :)

Trust me. It's the little things that make it all worthwhile. :cool:

Semi OT - but how many picks to the Pats even have left over the entire draft? Seems half of them have already been used for players.

Not going to even watch. I haven't watched a draft in probably 7 or 8 years.

Looks like there's gonna be some late January birth announcement threads here on Patsfans.

oh yeah, Ray Lewis killed a guy.

I'm flying into Philly for business Thursday morning and leaving Sunday afternoon, so I'll be in town for the whole freakin thing. Hopefully I won't run into Goodell or any of his goons at a restaurant...would hate for a client to witness me channeling my inner Hernandez...not good for business.

Semi-OT but NFLN was showing re-runs of previous drafts. Who in their right mind would want to watch that?

I watched them and found it really interesting to watch a Draft "live," listen to the commentary and have some perspective in some cases years later. Just illustrates how inexact the draft process is which is one of the things that makes it so interesting to watch.

I'll be interested when the third round begins. ill be checking here to see if the pats make any trades before the third round starts. that's about it.

Haven't watched the draft since 2010 and I don't plan on even thinking about it this time around. I worry about our draft picks more around training camp than I will this week.

Also, Marvin Harrison killed a guy.

Not really that invested, I don't really know alot about the Kids coming into the NFL as of yet.

I'm flying into Philly for business Thursday morning and leaving Sunday afternoon, so I'll be in town for the whole freakin thing. Hopefully I won't run into Goodell or any of his goons at a restaurant...would hate for a client to witness me channeling my inner Hernandez...not good for business.
I'm there Saturday/Sunday...I'll either help with bail or a witness statement. I'd be honored to say "WinstonSmith killed a Goodell."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News