PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: Indy at Houston, Who will win? Who do you want to win?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which option sums up how you feel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want Houston to win because that puts SD or BAL going to Arrowhead, with both teams perfectly capable of winning. I think this game is a toss-up (betting odds close to even as well.) I'll pick Houston, but I think it comes down to the wire. Also, I hate Indy with a burning passion.

Houston seems to be the logical choice to root for, we have good success in that matchup and would love for kc to have to deal with Baltimore/sd. But I think indy wins, they’re playing better football atm

Houston seems to be the logical choice to root for, we have good success in that matchup and would love for kc to have to deal with Baltimore/sd. But I think indy wins, they’re playing better football atm

I'm having trouble deciding who would give KC a tougher time, the LA/BAL winner or Indy?

Normally I would exclude Indy from such consideration, being an indoor team having to play in January outdoor elements, but they have been on a roll.

I'm having trouble deciding who would give KC a tougher time, the LA/BAL winner or Indy?

Normally I would exclude Indy from such consideration, being an indoor team having to play in January outdoor elements, but they have been on a roll.

Yeah you never know with indy. But both Baltimore and sd went into kc recently, sd won. Bmore came super close. So theyre more prooven threats to kc. I could picture indy completely turtling up in kc and raising the wild card winner banner back in their stadium simultaneously

Very little chance Lamar Jackson in his first year at QB can waltz into Arrowhead and come away with a win during the playoffs...

I think Indy has the least chance to win in Arrowhead so I want them to lose.

Plus they are The Deflategate Liars, so I want them to lose every game for an eternity.

Watson, Hopkins, & the home crowd will carry them in a close game. Indy will not be able to run the ball and Luck will throw a critical INT

Last edited:
IND can do it...they hv the momentum...not so much to loose...pressure is on HOU...
Colts could win...

Indy's defense is better than KC's, and Indy's offense has been playing nearly as well as KCs lately. I'd give slight edge to Indy in that matchup.

The Raven's defense is certainly the best in the AFC right now. Pretty much lights-out compared to the rest of the playoff defenses. Their offense is uniquely problematic, but it's been effective for the past 7 games. Slight edge to KC.

The Chargers' defense has been solid and consistent (and better than KCs). However, the Chargers' offense has been declining a bit recently, and I'm not convinced they can match KC's production. Definite edge to KC.

Very little chance Lamar Jackson in his first year at QB can waltz into Arrowhead and come away with a win during the playoffs...

"He" (and the ground game and the defense) almost pulled off the upset in KC just four weeks ago. Came down to a FG in OT.

we want Balt to go to KC so that means we want the texans to win.

Hou here
Bal at KC

Bal here

Whoever vs pats in atl.

I think Indy wins. I’ll probably be rooting for them because I’m probably going to bet them. But for It May be in the pats best interest for Houston to win

I think Indy has the least chance to win in Arrowhead so I want them to lose

Plus they are The Deflategate Liars, so I want to lose every game.

Watson, Hopkins, & the home crowd will carry them in a close game. Indy will not be able to run teh ball and Luck will throw a critical INT

HOU may not be able to run much, either. Indy just won on the road in TEN, so I don't think the crowd is going to bother them that much.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back