PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: Does Kraft have to fire Belichick?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Does Kraft have to fire Belichick?

• Yes, BB has to go

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • No, but he needs a year's suspension

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • No, Kraft can ignore the noise

Votes: 30 33.7%
  • Fire him? Kraft should publicly embrace him with a hearty handshake and a high five!

Votes: 53 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fire the man that single handedly brought the franchise to 6 Super Bowls through savvy trades, free agent signing and great coaching.

Might be the worst thread I've ever read concerning the pats and I mean ever.

Why? There were polls to this effect all over the internet. I've seen far, FAR worse threads than this but you've only been posting here for a grand total of 24 days so it's understandable that you would think this was the worst. There were posts about firing Belichick in 2009, for example, when the team was in the process of being thoroughly mediocre and finishing 10-6.

Why? There were polls to this effect all over the internet. I've seen far, FAR worse threads than this but you've only been posting here for a grand total of 24 days so it's understandable that you would think this was the worst. There were posts about firing Belichick in 2009, for example, when the team was in the process of being thoroughly mediocre and finishing 10-6.

Obviously me only posting for the last 24 days must mean I've only been a pats fan for 24 days huh

Brilliant logic. Do you even lift?

Obviously me only posting for the last 24 days must mean I've only been a pats fan for 24 days huh

Brilliant logic. Do you even lift?
I'm assuming you're either joking or drunk here.

I'm assuming you're either joking or drunk here.

No I'm serious. Do you really think that because I only joined this particular fan forum 24 days ago (as you observably pointed out) that must mean I've only been a fan for 24 days.

If....IF it surfaced that prolific and/or game-changing cheating has gone on for years, then that would be grounds for termination.

But so far, everything I've heard over the years has been things unlikely to change the outcome of the game. Meanwhile, Hatriots dwell on this while hoping to sign wife-beaters, child-abusers, DUI offenders that killed, allegations Jim Harbaugh was replaced BEFORE the end of the season.....

No I'm serious. Do you really think that because I only joined this particular fan forum 24 days ago (as you observably pointed out) that must mean I've only been a fan for 24 days.
Reading comprehension seems to be the issue here, then. I didn't insinuate that you haven't been a fan of the team very long. What I actually said was because you have only posted here for 24 days, you have not seen many truly bad threads. I then went on to give an example from 2009. You may want to engage your brain next time around.

This thread shall exist in infamy ............
It boldly goes where no true Pats fans has gone before ...

giphy.gif

I thought this thread died... Easter is next week.

I want to know who the six were who wanted BB fired or suspended.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back