PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll - Do Broncos miss the playoffs if Manning starts all 16 games?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Poll- Do Broncos miss the playoffs if manning starts all 16 games

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Chiefs win division, Broncos get wild card

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fightingirish595

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Honestly I think the pats definitely hold on. I'm pretty sure cincinatti blew a 2 score lead against them. I don't see mannings offense leading that comeback. Not sure with how everything else played out if 10-6 would've been enough to keep them out. But it's very interesting. Although manning didn't really do anything for them to win in the post season. He didn't do anything that stuck out like a sore think to make them lose either. Obviously his pre snap stuff and the mental part is a big plus. Gotta give credit where credits due. I just think it's interesting how such a great player decline so quickly, and him being replaced I think actually helped the team and they seemed to be hungrier when he became the starter again

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Honestly I think the pats definitely hold on. I'm pretty sure cincinatti blew a 2 score lead against them. I don't see mannings offense leading that comeback. Not sure with how everything else played out if 10-6 would've been enough to keep them out. But it's very interesting. Although manning didn't really do anything for them to win in the post season. He didn't do anything that stuck out like a sore think to make them lose either. Obviously his pre snap stuff and the mental part is a big plus. Gotta give credit where credits due. I just think it's interesting how such a great player decline so quickly, and him being replaced I think actually helped the team and they seemed to be hungrier when he became the starter again

Sorry but who gives a ****. Broncos are SB Champs and in my opinion won it fair and square.

Sorry but who gives a ****. Broncos are SB Champs and in my opinion won it fair and square.

Considering how much people talked about home field advantage i figured it was relevant. Could have dramatically changed the outcome of the season

Considering how much people talked about home field advantage i figured it was relevant. Could have dramatically changed the outcome of the season

Maybe, we'll never know. That 2nd loss to them sucked is all I know.

Yup, I usually don't look or think about stuff like this with what ifs and things I just thought it was very interesting because of the player and how it ultimately could've effected the Patriots and other teams. I just think him being replaced saved there season, but him being put back in May of actually been a blessing too. Which is ironic. Still think they would've won it with brock as the starter though

But that first loss should have made the entire football watching world sit up and take notice.

I virtually never believe conspiracy theories, but the way that game was officiated, was the most blatant and worst I've ever seen.

Manning's last year + the sheer embarrassment to Goodell if the Patriots went to back to back Superbowls after Deflategate = very strong motivation in my book to fix that game.

The grapes are sour on this lovely Thursday morning?

Picture of rigged officiating below

hi-res-402212fbe8c09bdf8467457121739961_crop_north.jpg

(oops no that's the picture proving Amendola is worth every penny)

manning was 7-2 in the regular season, osweiler 5-2

it would not have mattered

screwing the pooch against the broncos and eagles was 100% the pats fault.........if they don't screw those, we are looking at minimum, another superbowl appearance...the pats would have beaten the broncos at home....in fact, the broncos would have probably coughed up another hairball against the steelers if they knew their next stop would be foxboro like in 2014

Thanks for reminding me they lost twice last year to that team.

Thanks for reminding me they lost twice last year to that team.

Really, if a team beats the Patriots twice in a season they should just be crowned champions right there.

If I were the Broncos, I would hang a championship banner that says: "2015 Superbowl champions: Beat the Patriots twice to do it."

This stupid thread/poll got me thinking. What if the Pats won in donkey land and won the superbowl. Does Guglielmo still get fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News