Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Leroy

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • What can Brown do for you?

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please delete this ridiculous topic. Lip service from an agent of all people does not warrant its own topic. Antonio Brown could murder someone and Rosenhaus would put a positive spin on it.

FWIW I liked Andy Harts article on WEEI.com.

It's the anthisis of Curran's

The Patriots and Antonio Brown, a perfect marriage
Curran’s article reads like he has no idea how things work around here.

It’s also a little dishonest. He says Belichick said he only wants to work with “good dudes.” That’s not exactly what he said, because it suggests moralizing. Belichick said he wants to work with guys that he likes. And if it turns out he doesn’t like Brown here, he’ll be gone.

"I'll just tell you that the Patriots are obviously a very solid, strong organization," said Rosenhaus, who also represented now-retired Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski. "They do things the Patriots Way. They expect everyone to be accountable. They don't make any exceptions. I've discussed this with Antonio. And he wants to be a Patriot. He's prepared to go there, fit in, work hard, be like every other player on the team, do what's asked of him, do his job and make it work. He's honored with the opportunity and he's looking forward to taking advantage of it."

Ruh Roh

While I hope AB works out for the 7th, this is still only the honeymoon period.

AB was a head case in Pitt. He was a head case in Oak. And, he will be a head case in NE. What it boils down to is a matter of management similar to Randy Moss.

A leopard does not suddenly change its stripes.

It’s also a little dishonest. He says Belichick said he only wants to work with “good dudes.” That’s not exactly what he said, because it suggests moralizing. Belichick said he wants to work with guys that he likes. And if it turns out he doesn’t like Brown here, he’ll be gone.

Good catch! I think Curran just wants to shed his homer reputation, so now he writes these types of articles.

Please delete this ridiculous topic. Lip service from an agent of all people does not warrant its own topic. Antonio Brown could murder someone and Rosenhaus would put a positive spin on it.
To be fair, the thread title sets it up pretty honestly.

Good catch! I think Curran just wants to shed his homer reputation, so now he writes these types of articles.
Thanks, although I realize I still misrepresented it a bit too… It’s not even Belichick saying he wants to work with guys he likes, it’s Saban saying that that’s what he said. So that’s a paraphrase right there, which makes it even dumber really for Curran to make it the basis of his article.

I swear people forget what Bill's job really is. The funny thing is he says it all the time.

"Do what is best for the football team".

It is a fact the WR position is unstable both short and long term. Jules is 33 and will be here through 2020 for sure. I expect he'll be fine this year. Josh could relapse any moment. DT is on the downside of his career and recovering from a severe leg injury. Harry is injured and raw. Dorsett is unspectacular and on a 1 year deal. Meyers is an unproven UFA.

Bill's job is to put the most competitive team on the field every single game that will play well together. Brown has the attributes and the history that show he can help in this area. What we don't know is if he will.

If not, we know what will happen.

is that why he is being the way he has been lately. His articles are kind of annoying lately.

I read zero articles and listen to zero talk radio. My doctor says it's bad for my mental health. I get all of my news from the fine posters at patsfans.com

Can it be true? A relevant thread by Mosslost! :eek::eek::eek: YOWZA!

AB just playing crazy man chess.

The entire thing was orchestrated by AB/DR/BB etc.. He obviously wants to be here in NE. He will comply and work hard for the team and organization. Anyone who refutes this is in denial. Obviously, this can go sideways at any point but I highly doubt it (in this specific case). With that being said....let’s win this damn thing!.....again....for like..the..7th time.........:D

This orchestration cost Brown a lot of money - and if he doesn't make it work here, he's really screwed himself over.

Very BB to bring him in.

Would be amazing BB move to flip him to Detroit (if he doesn't have a no-trade clause) for Frank Ragnow and TJ Hochenson...

This orchestration cost Brown a lot of money - and if he doesn't make it work here, he's really screwed himself over.

Very BB to bring him in.

Would be amazing BB move to flip him to Detroit (if he doesn't have a no-trade clause) for Frank Ragnow and TJ Hochenson...

Matt isn't that ******ed.

Looks like...about...9 million dollars?

Either way, he's here for a year maximum unless something unprecedented happens.

I read zero articles and listen to zero talk radio. My doctor says it's bad for my mental health. I get all of my news from the fine posters at patsfans.com
Honestly, it's as good as any news source out there when it comes to the Pats/sports in general, great insight and comments, big stories are posted immediately, I love this place and all you guys, PatsFans.com = best sports board available, period.

I've seen and used a ton of them, the function(S) of the forum, the standard posters are held to, the low low amount of lame crap you see a ton of on most other boards... PF dominates all.

Shoutout to Ian for everything he's done with this amazing forum /community, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News