• What can Brown do for you?

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
"I'll just tell you that the Patriots are obviously a very solid, strong organization," said Rosenhaus, who also represented now-retired Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski. "They do things the Patriots Way. They expect everyone to be accountable. They don't make any exceptions. I've discussed this with Antonio. And he wants to be a Patriot. He's prepared to go there, fit in, work hard, be like every other player on the team, do what's asked of him, do his job and make it work. He's honored with the opportunity and he's looking forward to taking advantage of it."

It really comes down to whether AB is crazy or supersmart in how he orchestrated this. Is he mature able to control his actions?

What Rosenhaus SAYS means nothing.

Go read what he said about the Raiders and Mayock and Gruden within the past 72 hours.

BTW, did you make up that quote or did you cut/paste it without attribution/link?

Last edited:
Rosenhaus represents brown, he’s selling brown to the patriots, and the rest of the league, not the other way around. Rosenhaus doesn’t get paid until brown gets paid. Don’t take his statement as counseling to brown, to follow the patriot way!

What Rosenhaus SAYS means nothing.

Go read what he said about the Raiders and Mayock and Gruden within the past 72 hours.

BTW, did you make up that quote or did you cut/paste it without attribution/link?

Did I make it up? no

Did I make it up? no

Didn't say you did. It's just a standard thing to attribute with a link to show it's real and not made up. It helps the reader.

The entire thing was orchestrated by AB/DR/BB etc.. He obviously wants to be here in NE. He will comply and work hard for the team and organization. Anyone who refutes this is in denial. Obviously, this can go sideways at any point but I highly doubt it (in this specific case). With that being said....let’s win this damn thing!.....again....for like..the..7th time.........:D

The entire thing was orchestrated by AB/DR/BB etc.. He obviously wants to be here in NE. He will comply and work hard for the team and organization. Anyone who refutes this is in denial. Obviously, this can go sideways at any point but I highly doubt it (in this specific case). With that being said....let’s win this damn thing!.....again....for like..the..7th time.........:D
He will abide

In the meantime, anyone who is certain about this situation (for good or bad) is bull$hitting big time.

From a) being cut next week with a circus press conference to b) winning the next 3 SBs with Brady after getting a contract extension with new GM Drew Rosenhaus and then entering the HOF in Canton arm in arm with the GOAT in 9 years is possible.

Let's face it, the range of outcomes is 180 degrees here.

THIS is the only franchise where it will be fun to watch for the fans, because even if it fails, the team won't be overwhelmingly affected.

Didn't say you did. It's just a standard thing to attribute with a link to show it's real and not made up. It helps the reader.

As you are likely aware, I have never been quite focused on helping the reader with my contributions... however I will re-focus my efforts and strive for better outcomes.

Thank You

As you are likely aware, I have never been quite focused on helping the reader with my contributions... however I will re-focus my efforts and strive for better outcomes.

Thank You

Much appreciated, kind sir.

AB will abide, no?

"I'll just tell you that the Patriots are obviously a very solid, strong organization," said Rosenhaus, who also represented now-retired Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski. "They do things the Patriots Way. They expect everyone to be accountable. They don't make any exceptions. I've discussed this with Antonio. And he wants to be a Patriot. He's prepared to go there, fit in, work hard, be like every other player on the team, do what's asked of him, do his job and make it work. He's honored with the opportunity and he's looking forward to taking advantage of it."
said Rosenhaus, who also represented now-retired Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski.

hmmm reallllllly????

Senator Palpatine might have been involved as well i think.

What an agent says means absolutely nothing. They change their tune to put their client in a positive light 100% of the time.

With that being said, like Moss, who everyone said was a ticking time bomb at the time. I expect Brown will work hard on the field and be quiet off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes