PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please Consider Taking A Stand For This Oppressed Group!

Perhaps I am bright enough to realize that that particular horse is long-since deceased. I have been saying Bill is shot for a couple of years, that he now must immediately be removed from any role in roster building, and that given he is unlikely to agree to being coach only, combined with the fact he has very significantly and obviously declined as HC, he must be fired as HC as well. Having typed that view now for the umpteenth time, I am done: apparently you are not. Whatever. Discussing the obvious becomes tedious at some point. We are past that point on this issue, methinks. However, let he who has never put up a tedious post cast the first stone. I am, you might rightly say, not that person, Lord knows. We all have our particular hobby horses: carry on.

It was sarcasm because everyone was done with your BB hate rants long ago. You repeatedly spam threads with BB hate, so I was being sarcastic, why are you hesitating to spam this thread too?

Glad to hear you have moved on. We will see how long that lasts.

It was sarcasm because everyone was done with your BB hate rants long ago. You repeatedly spam threads with BB hate, so I was being sarcastic, why are you hesitating to spam this thread too?

1) I don't care what "everyone"thinks. Never have and never will.

2)I am hesitating to "spam" this thread because my brilliant insights have at last been adopted by a consensus of commentators here so that my participation is no longer necessary, and out of a fear that even I might be so afflicted by participating a thing so pointless that I could come to resemble the likes of you, reducing everything to a pointless popularity or pissing contest..

It was sarcasm.
simon cowell facepalm GIF

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back