PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please Consider Taking A Stand For This Oppressed Group!

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I, for one, am sick of hearing America is the land of the free with equal justice for all. As Patriots fans, we can no longer just sit around and be okay with the status quo. Our own owner was also arrested. Who will be next? Please, donate, march, protest, vote, let the world know you will not accept inequality in our justice system!!!

1700665815809.png
1700665847691.png

No, Jim. You were pulled over because you were recognized as the owner who managed to piss away one of the best offenses in league history, accounting for one trophy that anyone can see was a gimme at best - more like pure luck.

No, Jim. You were pulled over because you were recognized as the owner who managed to piss away one of the best offenses in league history, accounting for one trophy that anyone can see was a gimme at best - more like pure luck.
If the Patriots' defense didn't all have the flu in that game, they wouldn't have relinquished that lead and they definitely would have rolled the Bears. That one still irks me.

I, for one, am sick of hearing America is the land of the free with equal justice for all. As Patriots fans, we can no longer just sit around and be okay with the status quo. Our own owner was also arrested. Who will be next? Please, donate, march, protest, vote, let the world know you will not accept inequality in our justice system!!!

View attachment 54719
View attachment 54720

I am not one of these guys to get all wokey over white privilege, but...
Tom Cruise What GIF

Dude's clueless.

That's not the Onion? Wow

If the Patriots' defense didn't all have the flu in that game, they wouldn't have relinquished that lead and they definitely would have rolled the Bears. That one still irks me.
I was at that game.

The “participant” banner alone was grounds for profiling.

Yes!! Also was mentioned that the Colts turned up the heat in the RCA dome at the time...

The officer noted that Irsay's speech "was very slow and slurred and Irsay appeared to be disoriented," the report said. "I also observed that his eyes were red and watery. He also displayed poor manual dexterity."

At that time, the officer called for another patrol officer and a sergeant to come to the scene to assist with the investigation.

Before asking Irsay to get out of his vehicle, the officer initiated several "pre-exit" field sobriety tests. First he asked Irsay to recite a portion of the alphabet, starting at "C" and ending at "N." Irsay completed that test successfully but then started again — this time continuing through the entire alphabet.

"After reciting the letter Z," the officer reported, "Irsay recited the lettering I, N and G."

A few minutes later, Irsay was asked to get out of his vehicle. The report said Irsay was unsteady and had trouble standing, prompting officers to cut short some dexterity testing. Irsay was unable to stand heel to toe and two officers "continuously had to support Irsay in order to prevent him from falling over," the report said.

I was at that game.
That's pretty crazy. I thought they were going to rout them based on how it started ... can only imagine how insufferable people there were as it went on. :rolleyes:

That's pretty crazy. I thought they were going to rout them based on how it started ... can only imagine how insufferable people there were as it went on. :rolleyes:
They were brutal.

Reactions: Ian
Lots of weird moment’s happened in that game. I’m not going into all of them, but the “face guarding” ignited their comeback after the Colts and their fans looked demoralized right before the flag was thrown after the incomplete pass.

However, Manning also discovered the Pats could not defend a TE and he threw at them relentlessly during the comeback. The is why Bill signed Adalius Thomas in 2007 to stop that which he did.

Both teams fumbling fit touchdowns and Tom uncharacteristically spacing out with Caldwell and the coaching staff screaming to get his attention only to result in an incomplete pass.
I was at that game.
I re-watched that game and noticed the mesh jerseys you we’re talking about.

Reactions: Ian
Poor Irsay, born into such a hard life where he can never get a fair shake.

LOL @ him saying 29k was chump
change for him.....

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes