PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoffs Best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

pherein

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Good luck on Saturday, and my best to Patriots fans. We talk all season about the in’s and out’s, weaknesses and strengths. Myths and reality, seems more prevalent this week, but I know you love your boys , and want them to win.
It’s so hard to play week to week, and the playoffs are compounded. It should be an honor just to make it. I know many teams that just want the chance, and never get it.
We were one of those teams. But, even if your better sometimes your one and done.
Well, here you are again, because of the best QB in football, that should be MVP, and a hall of fame coach.
Cant tell you how much we are impressed with Brady this season. He’s fighting so hard and with less than we enjoy for weapons or defense. You should be so proud of him.

And you as fans should be commended for this season. You stick and believe. You fight and are rational. You give the little guy a chance and take nothing for granted. Your truly amazing, and fun to be with.

No matter what happens , thank you, for being so kind.

We believe in you. Wether you are 24 pts behind, we will always believe in your boys.
Only a team makes it this far. You have that and so much more.
You will fight
You will win
You will be very proud
Tom Brady- Champion - YouTube

No one can play the game for your boys, just have faith, and enjoy watching them play for you. But, they are champions already and fought to this point for you. Know they will do their best.

Best of Luck to The New England Patriots and their fans, and all the best to your families.

Last edited:
How classy. For what it's worth, I love watching Brees bend over defenses. I know he gets a lot of flack for running up the score and padding stats, but let's be honest here..

We all get annoyed when Brady pulls back at the end of 21+ leads when we could easily hang 60+ on the other team. Here's to making the other team die from mad, lol.

Good luck on Saturday, and my best to Patriots fans. We talk all season about the in’s and out’s, weaknesses and strengths. Myths and reality, seems more prevalent this week, but I know you love your boys , and want them to win.
It’s so hard to play week to week, and the playoffs are compounded. It should be an honor just to make it. I know many teams that just want the chance, and never get it.
We were one of those teams. But, even if your better sometimes your one and done.
Well, here you are again, because of the best QB in football, that should be MVP, and a hall of fame coach.
Cant tell you how much we are impressed with Brady this season. He’s fighting so hard and with less than we enjoy for weapons or defense. You should be so proud of him.

And you as fans should be commended for this season. You stick and believe. You fight and are rational. You give the little guy a chance and take nothing for granted. Your truly amazing, and fun to be with.

We believe in you. Wether you are 24 pts behind, we will always believe in your boys.
You will fight
You will win
You will be very proud

No, one can play the game for your boys, just have faith, and enjoy watching them play for you. But, they are champions already and fought to this point for you.

Best of Luck to The New England Patriots and their fans, and all the best to your families.

The "best of luck" wishes are appreciated but do you realize that sentiment makes us SB Champs? Very gracious, indeed. Thanks!:p Good luck to you as well.....that is, up to the SB if we're facing each other. :singing:

Nice post! It isn't hard to like the Saints, as long as they aren't playing the Patriots. Good luck Saturday afternoon against the Niners!

Hey Pherein,

Normally I dislike other fans coming here and interrupting our commiserating or celebrating patriots issues, but you're one pretty cool dude in my book. Not because of your nice wishes for us, but more because you usually call it how it is. You seem unbiased overall, unless its something about your Saints, but aren't we all when it comes to our team? ;-).

Hopefully we see you in Indiana.

You will fight
You will win
You will be very proud

No, one can play the game for your boys, just have faith, and enjoy watching them play for you. But, they are champions already and fought to this point for you.

Thanks, and good luck to you and the Saints Pherein

Hey Pherein,

Normally I dislike other fans coming here and interrupting our commiserating or celebrating patriots issues, but you're one pretty cool dude in my book. Not because of your nice wishes for us, but more because you usually call it how it is. You seem unbiased overall, unless its something about your Saints, but aren't we all when it comes to our team? ;-).

Hopefully we see you in Indiana.

:) I know its so hard to be unbiased about your boys, we love them as much as you love yours. Wouldn't that be something :)

God willing we might get a shot at you, but our boys road is so hard. We have so much standing in our way. We are so proud they are in the playoffs 3x. And so proud of your guys making it again.

Last edited:
Hey Pherein, what's the feeling among the Saint's fans about the turf and playing outdoors in San Fran? Is the fan base feeling confident?

:) I know its so hard to be unbiased about your boys, we love them as much as you love yours. Wouldn't that be something :)

God willing we might get a shot at you, but our boys road is so hard. We have so much standing in our way. We are so proud they are in the playoffs 3x. And so proud of your guys making it again.

Honestly? I think you guys beat Niners, and Gints beat Pack. Or maybe thats just wishful thinking on my part lol.

If it comes true though, I'm uncertain as to who would win between you guys and the Giants. I'll admit Giants scare me, ever since 2007. If we make it to the SB, the Giants are the last team I want us to face. Coughlin just seem to have TB's number.

Hey Pherein, what's the feeling among the Saint's fans about the turf and playing outdoors in San Fran? Is the fan base feeling confident?

Na, they will sprinkler one side of the field all night, then flip the coin and defer so we are in a marsh. Typical football:) We are 27.2 points out side. Im not sure why everyone says thats so bad. I mean the 49ers are 19 points on away games. We are pretty resectable, seeing as the NFL norm is 24 points.
But we face the #1 defense , and then the #1 offense later, so its a tough road.

I just want to wish your boys and fans well, before this all starts

Last edited:
Honestly? I think you guys beat Niners, and Gints beat Pack. Or maybe thats just wishful thinking on my part lol.

If it comes true though, I'm uncertain as to who would win between you guys and the Giants. I'll admit Giants scare me, ever since 2007. If we make it to the SB, the Giants are the last team I want us to face. Coughlin just seem to have TB's number.

Nah, TB will beat Giants this time. I agree Giants have the best DL in the playoffs, but both our lines can hold them. Maybe the only 2 OL's that can.
Im with you, as dumb as it sounds I think Giants will beat GB.

Best of luck to your guys but i will be rooting for the 49ers. Why? Well...it's like pity sex. I think they have suffered enough of mediocrity.

Na, they will sprinkler one side of the field all night, then flip the coin and defer so we are in a marsh. Typical football:) We are 27.2 points out side. Im not sure why everyone says thats so bad. I mean the 49ers are 19 points on away games. We are pretty resectable, seeing as the NFL norm is 24 points.
But we face the #1 defense , and then the #1 offense later, so its a tough road.

I just want to wish your boys and fans well, before this all starts

You're a class act Pherein and I hope the best for your team but IMO the 49ers are going to defeat the Saints this weekend...the 49ers are one of the few teams whose defense is tailor made to slow down a powerful offense.

Best of luck to your guys but i will be rooting for the 49ers. Why? Well...it's like pity sex. I think they have suffered enough of mediocrity.

You're kidding, right?

I think teams like the Browns/Jets/Texans/Jags/Hawks/Bills and many other teams would kill for that kind of mediocrity... i.e 2 decades of Montana and Young winning multiple SB's... just imo.

Last edited:
You're a class act Pherein and I hope the best for your team but IMO the 49ers are going to defeat the Saints this weekend...the 49ers are one of the few teams whose defense is tailor made to slow down a powerful offense.

Thanks PATRIOTSFANINPA, you've always been so nice. I just wanted to wish the same for you and your boys

I wouldn't count us out so fast though :) We have a small chance
FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | Wild Card Quick Reads

Turnover triumph a double-edged sword for 49ers | Cold Hard Football Facts

Really though, best to you and your boys, this treads all about you guys and your love for your team.

Last edited:

If you go by mediocrity then of all the playoff teams,you have to have a heart for the Texans.

At least the Jags and Carolina came out of the expansion years to make a playoff appearance just a short time later.

Meanwhile Texans fans who saw their team become an expansion franchise 10 years ago have finally arrived to a playoff atmosphere and deserved to have some happiness...and success.

Thanks PATRIOTSFANINPA, you've always been so nice. I just wanted to wish the same for you and your boys

I wouldn't count us out so fast though :) We have a small chance
FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | Wild Card Quick Reads

Turnover triumph a double-edged sword for 49ers | Cold Hard Football Facts

Really though, best to you and your boys

Thanks Pherein and hope my prediction is wrong for your sake.

Just to add a little interesting note is that one of the best Linebackers in Patriots History,Willie McGinest is predicting a Pats/Saints SB!

McGinest on M&M: Patriots-Saints Super Bowl

Last edited:
You're kidding, right?

I think teams like the Browns/Jets/Texans/Jags/Hawks/Bills and many other teams would kill for that kind of mediocrity... i.e 2 decades of Montana and Young winning multiple SB's... just imo.

I couldn't care less a about those teams and i was talking about in the context of the Saints - 49ers game only. Saints as a recent SB winner and the 49ers a team that used to have a winning tradition.

Best of wishes to you guys too, Pherein.

In my opinion, they are (also..have been) the team to beat in the NFC, and are being overlooked by many of the media.

I think the outside factor is a bit over rated too.

Thanks Pherein and hope my prediction is wrong for your sake.

Just to add a little interesting note is that one of the best Linebackers in Patriots History,Willie McGinest is predicting a Pats/Saints SB!

McGinest on M&M: Patriots-Saints Super Bowl

Out of all of the possible teams that we could matchup with in the SB, (looking way too far ahead for my liking) I think the Saints are the worst matchup to be honest.

Obviously, I think the general consensus is wanting to try and beat more of a defensive team, as in the NYG or SF; but I'd rather play the Packers if it came down to an offensive opponent.

In my opinion, the potential threat of Sproles running the ball really hurts teams when trying to defend the insane passing output that New Orleans displays. You just can't stop both with enough consistency.

I think that this yr's New Orleans team is much tougher than the one who beat the Colts in the SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes