PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoff Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevrox

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
When do these usually go on sale? Was thinking of trying to get to the AFCCG (I'm an optimist)... how hard is it to get tickets? Obviously I'll be right by the computer at the time the Patriots announce they are going on sale... how much do they usually run for? Much more expensive than regular games? I'm assuming I'll need to be ready to spend around $500 or more for two tickets?

When do these usually go on sale? Was thinking of trying to get to the AFCCG (I'm an optimist)... how hard is it to get tickets? Obviously I'll be right by the computer at the time the Patriots announce they are going on sale... how much do they usually run for? Much more expensive than regular games? I'm assuming I'll need to be ready to spend around $500 or more for two tickets?

Much cheaper. Remember, games are usually played in the cold. They are not that hard to get. I bought some for $120, though other times spent $170, never hit the $200 level yet, and I've had good seats all 3 times. People just don't like to sit in the cold for some reason, although who knows with this weather.

Much cheaper. Remember, games are usually played in the cold. They are not that hard to get. I bought some for $120, though other times spent $170, never hit the $200 level yet, and I've had good seats all 3 times. People just don't like to sit in the cold for some reason, although who knows with this weather.

Think I'll have much trouble getting them the day they go on sale? I'm on this season ticket wait list and it said one of my benefits is "playoff ticket access"... first year on it so how does that work?

Last year I paid $150 but was absolutely amazed with that. Got it off craigslist, but don't feel like I can always rely on that. Do you buy it from an official release thru the patriots?

Last year I paid $150 but was absolutely amazed with that. Got it off craigslist, but don't feel like I can always rely on that. Do you buy it from an official release thru the patriots?

Bought through the Patriots in the past, off ticketexchange, but also through SeatGeek

Think I'll have much trouble getting them the day they go on sale? I'm on this season ticket wait list and it said one of my benefits is "playoff ticket access"... first year on it so how does that work?

I've gotten them that way before in 2007-08, but last year there were none available that way.

We already were invoiced by Mr. Kraft sometime ago for playoff tickets. He likes to get his money early...

Tix exchange will go up a day or two after the last reg season game IIRC

My section is 224. The AFC championship game tickets are $165 per seat there.....had to have them paid for by Nov. 30.

Bought through the Patriots in the past, off ticketexchange, but also through SeatGeek
I'm curios, how did u find SeatGeek? I've read mixed reviews at best

Pretty sure SeatGeek is legit. I have always used stubhub before..i had a issue with them ONCE and they upgraded my seats to a different section that would have been $250 more for free. They really take care of you if problems.

I don't see why it gets mixed reviews. It's just an aggregator of different sites. I like it.

I don't see why it gets mixed reviews. It's just an aggregator of different sites. I like it.
i've found that it usually doesn't have great prices but it would be reliable

SeatGeek is a fine site to use. As others have mentioned, all they do is put all of the brokers' listed tickets in one location and charge a small percentage for their services, so I'm not sure how they could get poor reviews?

If I recall correctly, our own @PatsWickedPissah has close family involved in that company, so that's good enough for me.

Yes and I will be having Christmas dinner with the founder my nephew Jack Groetzinger.
Since we're away from family in NH for the winter, we spend every FL Christmas with wife's oldest sister's family.
And yes, it's basically an aggregator but you can compare the different locations & prices from all the brokers.

Received my playoff tickets last week. I am sure they will have some.on the ticket exchange.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

P-Playoffs? Oh wait. Yes. Playoffs. We already clinched a bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft