PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoff Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my playoff tickets last week. I am sure they will have some.on the ticket exchange.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
we can't use that unless we're on the season ticket list

when is the playoff ticket sale for the public?

Yes and I will be having Christmas dinner with the founder my nephew Jack Groetzinger.
Since we're away from family in NH for the winter, we spend every FL Christmas with wife's oldest sister's family.
And yes, it's basically an aggregator but you can compare the different locations & prices from all the brokers.
By the way, I went over and shoveled your driveway and walk. You owe me 20 bucks.

There will be a limited number of playoff tickets available to the public on Monday, January 4th at 10:00 am from Ticket master.

There will be a limited number of playoff tickets available to the public on Monday, January 4th at 10:00 am from Ticket master.

awesome. thanks so much. will try my very best. are they only for divisional? or AFC Champ too?

looks like just divisional. can't decide which one i want to go to. ahggggg. any way to tell about when afc champ are sold?

I normally look on StubHub...and for the AFCCG, the prices right now seem to be around double than what they were last year when I checked for seats in the same section (although last year I didn't check this far in advance - instead it was about 5-7 days before the game. Perhaps weather forecast for rain had something to do with the lower prices back then)

I normally look on StubHub...and for the AFCCG, the prices right now seem to be around double than what they were last year when I checked for seats in the same section (although last year I didn't check this far in advance - instead it was about 5-7 days before the game. Perhaps weather forecast for rain had something to do with the lower prices back then)
i think it will be MUCH less expensive after tix are released. that's my guess. no way in hell people are paying that much after what we were able to pay last year. mine were cheap, too

anyone have experience with these ticketmaster rushes? i'm hoping to grab 4 tix, which is the limit. I have my visa card on my account already. wondering if there are any specific methods necessary for getting these. don't want to miss out

Week before AFC champ game prices will definitely drop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to go to the playoffs, they are the best games

Only Visa payment will be accepted?! What the...

Pretty sure SeatGeek is legit. I have always used stubhub before..i had a issue with them ONCE and they upgraded my seats to a different section that would have been $250 more for free. They really take care of you if problems.

SeatGeek is fine, but look around. I've gotten better prices on similar seats on StubHub, Craig's
List and non-profit auction sites (for pre-season and regular season games.) For the playoffs, I jump on tickets fairly early because you don't really know what will be out there. For regular season, I wait until two-three days before and do fine.

PS - can some of you hosers who have season tickets please cash it in and just head off to the post-season in the sky? I'm sick of being on the stupid waiting list.

PS - can some of you hosers who have season tickets please cash it in and just head off to the post-season in the sky? I'm sick of being on the stupid waiting list.

^^^ I say this every day since 2002

^^^ I say this every day since 2002
is it not worth it to buy a pair of regular season season tix? or do u want it more for the playoff benefits and such?

well... that sale was useless. had 3 people at separate computers refreshing right at 10:00. no success

It all depends on the weather, but if we're playing the Steelers in the AFCG $200 would be the cheapest if you're lucky.

Did anyone buy electronic tickets on stubhub before? It says they are printable 24h prior the game, so on friday 15th. Is that always fix or may you receive the tickets earlier and these 24 hours are more like a deadline?

Would love to take my GF to our first Pats game for the divisional round but damn they're pretty pricey right now. Is the seating in the highest level still enjoyable? Any preference between middle, corner, and end zone seating?

Did anyone buy electronic tickets on stubhub before? It says they are printable 24h prior the game, so on friday 15th. Is that always fix or may you receive the tickets earlier and these 24 hours are more like a deadline?

Thats just a placeholder until season ticket holders have their electronic tickets enabled. I assume that happens today if not already.
Also could be a speculative seller. Plans on selling high and then buying low and supplying tix.

well... that sale was useless. had 3 people at separate computers refreshing right at 10:00. no success
The general sales have always been a tough ticket to get.
Best thing to do is join waitlist if you plan on going to many games in the future. Ticket exchange tickets are a better deal and quality of seats.
I will admit that the exchange system on ticketmaster has sucked the last 2 years. You may be refreshing and re-typing passwords for hours and come up with nothing. It used to be a piece of cake.
Like the previous poster said, if it's Pitt I wouldnt count on getting tickets for face unless the weather is horrible.
13 years on waitlist for me. Been working the system for years and have gone to many games including most playoff games.
Goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back