PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoff Scenarios

At the risk of causing the Brady bobos to start frothing at the mouth…..
The two most critical factors in the playoffs during Tampa’s championship run were their dominant defense (#1 factor by a good margin) and Covid (not having to deal with a single loud/hostile crowd even as a wild card entry). They will have neither of those advantages this year.

If you have watched Tampa over the past month and still believe that they are poised to make an unexpected playoff run, you are simply deluding yourself.
Nah I don't expect a championship run either they're a horrible team, but if I'm a Bobo you're a clown. You're obsessed with Tom too.

Ok, but you realize Wirfs has a high ankle sprain that’s not going to magically heal?
My boy crawhammer thinks they're going to magically go on a run. This team stinks and I want them to go on a run too, but I don't see it

My boy crawhammer thinks they're going to magically go on a run. This team stinks and I want them to go on a run too, but I don't see it

i can see them beating Dallas and maybe Minnesota…

most likely TB run to the superbowl would be Dallas, Philly, SF, and Buffalo/KC

i can see them beating Dallas and maybe Minnesota…

most likely TB run to the superbowl would be Dallas, Philly, SF, and Buffalo/KC
They're not beating SF
I can see them beating Philly but not SF or the AFC Champs
They have to beat Carolina first which isn't a gimme

The million dollar question is will BB play Zappe if these next 2 games are in immenent danger of slipping away?
Kinda too late now.

The simple fact is that Zappe feels and escapes the rush AND then finds the secondary or tertiary receiver and threads the needle to where it's caught.

And throws the ball to where it moves the sticks.

This is not seeing a kid come off bench in garbage time, making a flashy dunk and pretending he could be your starting power forward.

Nah I don't expect a championship run either they're a horrible team, but if I'm a Bobo you're a clown. You're obsessed with Tom too.
... maybe he means the Filipino meaning of the word

Kinda too late now.

The simple fact is that Zappe feels and escapes the rush AND then finds the secondary or tertiary receiver and threads the needle to where it's caught.

And throws the ball to where it moves the sticks.

This is not seeing a kid come off bench in garbage time, making a flashy dunk and pretending he could be your starting power forward.
How is it too late if Zappe wins the game.

How is it too late if Zappe wins the game.
True, I mean too late for Bailey to have gotten the experience he could have this year like Brady had in '01.

I'll be obviously thrilled if Bailey has the chance to take us on a run now, but he's not getting the long term experience until next season at the soonest.

I like him, but I don't expect him to be Ken Dryden.

Before we fix the players on the field, the coaching staff needs work. Move Judge to ST, where he should have been this season. ST has been a dumpster fire. Move Matt P to either defense, front office or out the door. For DC, either Flores or Mayo Also, get a QB coach, preferably a vet QB who can men tor Mac and Zap..

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back