PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh/Kansas City: Who will win? Who do you want to win?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Select two answers below (1 from first 2, 1 from last 2)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Steelers have a good team and could win this game, but it's tough to go into Arrowhead and win. Plus the Steelers are a different team on the road. I wouldn't be surprised if they won but I think this one favors the Chiefs.

Interesting side note; my fiancé is a Steelers fan, born and raised about an hour and a half outside of Pitt. We've learned to tolerate the other's team (she even says she's happy for me when the Pats win, and although I hate the Steelers, I do want her to be happy too.) We have fun playfully razzing each other, especially when they play one another. We broke up for a while last year and actually got back together the day the Pats beat them in Foxboro in the season opener. Now we're engaged! Her Dad is pretty obnoxious to me though, he's a die-hard Steeler fan too and he's constantly calling the Patriots cheaters and how evil they are , asking me "who are the Patriots going to cheat against this week?" and saying how the Pats cheated to beat them in the AFC title game all those years back (because Hines Ward's word is total proof.) Now I've started intentionally getting under his skin saying that cheating helps to win and that bending the rules to win is bad-*** :). (I really don't think the Pats did anything horrible that other teams haven't done, but it's fun to screw with him because he takes it way too seriously ;).

So I am watching NFLN now and the consensus is the steelers or the chiefs will beat the patriots next week. :rolleyes:

When someone figures out who to root for (and more importantly--why), let me know. For right now, I agree with those who claim that it's a toss up for various reasons.

So I am watching NFLN now and the consensus is the steelers or the chiefs will beat the patriots next week. :rolleyes:

Oh I'd love to hear the rationale for that one lol. Enlighten me? I second your eye roll btw :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes