PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh/Kansas City: Who will win? Who do you want to win?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Select two answers below (1 from first 2, 1 from last 2)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess they're hopin for best by moving game to 8:25.

Sorry I don't see the similarity that you mention and definitely disagree that we need turnovers as much as KC does.

Against Miami we were up 27-14 8 minutes before the end when that fumble recovery happened. That was not a tight game, we most certainly didn't win because of that turnover and Miami was not moving the ball particularly great all game.

The Broncos turnover happened right at the start of the second quarter in a game where we didn't risk much by design (i.e. kept everything on the ground to avoid their secondary). While the turnover certainly helped it was also the only drive the Broncos were able to advance on us in almost the entire game.
I agree but those were momentum changing/turning point plays. If denver scores a TD there who knows how the game progresses wrt to a boost to that team and also at home ? Same with the miami game. Yes we didn't win because of the turnover but between the end of the 2nd Q and start of the 3rd , the defense was not very good. We would've still won even if miami scored a TD but wouldve been a tighter game.

I've watched a lot of Steelers ball and i don't think they are elite. Ben is a great QB, but is clearly banged up. I like their O-Line and Bell is a workhose, but i think they can contain the Steelers offense. KC has a big advantage in STs. The Steelers defense is ok, but not great. It's in KC, my guess is that the Chiefs win 20-17
Its really all about Bell in my opinion. His importance is like Faulk on the 2000 Rams. You take him out esp on the road, steelers will have a tough time.

KC wins the game. Ball control. Special teams plays. Defense picks off TheRapistburger twice. Andy Reid does not lose after the bye.

There's still the matter of giving the team a whole week off last week. That could backfire.

The chiefs can't stop the run but the steelers are an awful road team. I've been on the fence about this one all week. I'll take the steelers because they have the better quarterback, are more built to play from behind and they have the better coach in terms of game management

You aren't talking about Ben 'Boo Boo' Roethlisberger and Mike 'Two Point' Triplin are you?

Coaches don't win games, players do. Coaches can only lose them.

You aren't talking about Ben 'Boo Boo' Roethlisberger and Mike 'Two Point' Triplin are you?

Coaches don't win games, players do. Coaches can only lose them.

Thus agreeing with me, Reid stinks late in the game

Due to the massive wacky-ass weather skirting through my home state, the Chiefs-Steelers game has been flexed to 7:30.

Due to the massive wacky-ass weather skirting through my home state, the Chiefs-Steelers game has been flexed to 7:30.

8:20 ET

Saw in an Nfl mobile spot that:
-Reid is 4-0 after a (playoff) bye week .
But
-Chefs are 0-4 after a bye week and havent won a home playoff game since 1993. . . . Overdue??

Saw in an Nfl mobile spot that:
-Reid is 4-0 after a (playoff) bye week .
But
-Chefs are 0-4 after a bye week and havent won a home playoff game since 1993. . . . Overdue??

Wow, had no idea reid was that good after a bye. I would think the coachs record in that situation is alot more predictive than the franchise's.

That said still taking pitt :(

I don't think they should have changed the starting time because of weather. I don't think they would in NE.
Help me with this, thanks

Thus agreeing with me, Reid stinks late in the game

I actually don't put as much stock into coaching as most fans, but I agree that Reid and Triplin stink. I'm spoiled because of Belichick so it's difficult for me to judge.

What do you think about Reid giving his team a whole week off? I could see a few days maybe, but not a week.

I actually don't put as much stock into coaching as most fans, but I agree that Reid and Triplin stink. I'm spoiled because of Belichick so it's difficult for me to judge.

What do you think about Reid giving his team a whole week off? I could see a few days maybe, but not a week.

Favors the steelers in my opinion. And you just said before coaches can lose games. Coaching is soooooooo important.

I prefer Pittsburgh. I want to see two elite QB's go head to head in the AFCCG. I want to be entertained and not bored to death ( Ala tom vs Texans).

I don't think they should have changed the starting time because of weather. I don't think they would in NE.
Help me with this, thanks

This isn't snow -- it's slick, glare ice. It'll be unsafe as hell to drive (or even walk) on. No reason to have to make the fans deal with that and would be a massive public safety hazard to make them do so.

I'm torn as to what I want now after the conversation I had with a Steelers fan tonight, it went something like "we have 6 rings and none are tainted" and " we will go there and beat the Patriots" lots more of stuff just like that......so part of me thinks it would be funny for them to lose this weekend but than the other part thinks it would be better game if its the Steelers and if the Patriots win, I would love being able to remind him of what he said! I let people get under my skin way to much!:mad:

i like kc in this game. Pitt isn't the same team on the road. i believe they are overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back