PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: Pees has something else lined up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Pees has something else lined up

Maybe he doesn't want to be a DC.

Perhaps the story of him going to the Ravens to be an assistant or linebackers coach is the story.

True, but can you imagine getting to face that defense twice a season? DBs playing way off the receivers, blown coverages, the same thing over and over again, and once we figure it out, no halftime adjustments?

Buffalo defense actually has talent on it and Pees, as has been proven by blitz numbers, calls aggressive schemes. Now, normally, I would welcome a blitz coming at Brady. However, after this year, I would dread it. Brady was awful against the blitz in 2009.

Buffalo defense actually has talent on it and Pees, as has been proven by blitz numbers, calls aggressive schemes. Now, normally, I would welcome a blitz coming at Brady. However, after this year, I would dread it. Brady was awful against the blitz in 2009.

Brady was pretty awful in a lot of areas this season, but I think (Hope? Pray?) he'll be back to his normal self next season.

Pees did blitz a lot this season, though I think that had more to do with the lack of pressure we were able to generate. I don't think he's as awful as some have made him out to be, but I don't fear him being in our division either.

You're right about Buffalo's defense though. It's a lot better than people realize. But then again, they're the Bills...no matter what, they'll find a way to lose :)

Interesting that he took a lower job when a DC position was reportedly available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick