PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT...Brady to the Dolphins Rumors Gaining Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
also because costa rica is closer :rolleyes:

Miami also would put Brady and his wife, Gisele Bundchen, in much closer proximity to Costa Rica (where the family has a home) and Brazil (Bundchen’s native country).

Lol. Not one of Florio’s better takes. o_O

“At least one league source has suggested that a sale to Beal is possible not long after Miami’s concludes its Super Bowl hosting duties.”

Whoa, why isn’t this a bigger story? Wherever Brady does what's he's going to do for the next couple of years has nowhere near the potential long term impact that the Phins being in the hands of a (possibly) competent owner would.

my dog thinks that brady doesn't have the balls to play for another team

Brady to (randomly spins Rolodex with all NFL teams) Miami!

I’m hearing Brady is buying an expansion team called the Brazil Bradyzillas.

Could you imagine the heartache if this did happen though? Then when he retires he owns a part of the Fins? I’d be traumatized.

Could you imagine the heartache if this did happen though? Then when he retires he owns a part of the Fins? I’d be traumatized.

Teams cannot offer ownership as part of contracts in the NFL.

Miami also would put Brady and his wife, Gisele Bundchen, in much closer proximity to Costa Rica (where the family has a home) and Brazil (Bundchen’s native country).

Lol. Not one of Florio’s better takes. o_O

I'm pretty sure the Bradys are not all not crammed into coach seats on an American Airlines flights to Central and South America. He takes a private plane to the Derby, so I'm sure they do the same for these trips.

Any offer that comes with "after your playing days we will give you a piece of the franchise" would be in violation of the salary cap rules.

TB future is clearly tied to his TB12 brand, his career longevity is part of his marketing for that. Miami is not exactly sports haven. I could see NYC or LA as a better spot than Boston. Although Miami does come with no state income tax.

Ahhh, no. He's always sucked in Miami. There's no way he's going to play 8 games down their next year.

And no owner worth their salt is going to offer partial ownership for 2 or maybe 3 years of 42 year old QB and I'm pretty sure its against league rules to do that for any player.

Awesome we dont have enough Brady threads...

TB12 has more losses vs Miami (12) than he does against the Jets and the Bills (10, 7/3 respectively) combined ... and 10 of those losses came in Miami ... overall he is 8-10 in Miami ... the Dolphins are the only franchise that he has double digit losses against ... why the bloody hell would he voluntary go to a place that has been a virtual house of horrors for him?

Ahhh, no. He's always sucked in Miami. There's no way he's going to play 8 games down their next year.

And no owner worth their salt is going to offer partial ownership for 2 or maybe 3 years of 42 year old QB and I'm pretty sure its against league rules to do that for any player.

the dead guy buried next to 8 bags of gold coins is correct

The other place you could see Brady playing is where he is living now. And they have a new ex-patriots coach. And a QB that could clearly use 2-3 years of sitting and learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes