PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Per BSMW: Tomase - Whoops He Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are being way too hard on this poor bastard. It was a simple mistake, you see. He was in the middle of shoving 3 POUNDS of Peanut Brittle in his pie hole while writing that entry. Which is precisely why we need more PSA's on why fat people shouldn't eat sweets while in front of the keyboard.

Re: Tomase - Whoops He Did It Again

Plenty of things, but irrelevant John.

As if it matters. That's like saying a fat person can't call Rosie Odonnel fat. Doesn't matter, Rosie Odonnel remains fat regardless you internet buffoon.

Also I've done NOTHING that is so mindblowingly irresponsible and foolish that will forever give my tarnish my family's name and legacy for the rest of time. The last name "Tomase" will forever be synonymous with the word failure. His family must be thrilled.

Good comeback, Disco.

The thing is, everybody on this board - unless he/she is typing from prison - has contributed more to the human race than that traitorous gweep TonAsse.

Now, had that unforgivable pre-SB article never been written, then today's item might have been given the "whoops" treatment. But this grotesque scumbag and his employer are no longer worthy of being allowed any slack regarding the NEP, now or in the future. And the mere fact that no verification of the actual weight of the sweet weed was attempted shows the continuous contempt that this fishwrap has for BB and anyone coached by him, esp. if that anyone isn't one of the "stars".

It's sad for me to note how some things have changed, for the worse and forever, in less than one year.

You guys are being way too hard on this poor bastard. It was a simple mistake, you see. He was in the middle of shoving 3 POUNDS of Peanut Brittle in his pie hole while writing that entry. Which is precisely why we need more PSA's on why fat people shouldn't eat sweets while in front of the keyboard.

Which was probably right after 3 bong hits. No wonder the guy can't lose weight.

Look at his pic. Unshaven, dialated eyes. I suspected him from the begining.

http://deadspin.com/5009323/pats--b...-from-yelling-at-him-for-the-rest-of-his-life

Re: Tomase - Whoops He Did It Again

The errors don't compare.

Going to print without a confirmed source and making basically a typo are not the same thing.

The substance in the Andrews report was correct, but Tomasse had the wrong weight.

The rams walk-thru tape was a serious breach of journalistic ethics, this is a minor error.

The two don't compare. At this point you are just piling on. If you want to pile on go for it, just know what you are doing is no different that the what the haters are doing when they claim that the BB taping an offensive coordinator was a separate offense worthy of new punishment.
I think you missed the point. The title of the article was "Andrews admits his mistake." In the article, tomASSe made a mistake but rather than admit it and post the right information, he merely changed the online article without saying a word.

Kind of funny for some of us.

It also compares to his refusal to admit his culpability in the vidoe deal.

Yeah, one was worse than the other, but they are both wrong, and I don't see why we have to pretend he has changed when he hasn't. At least he is consistent.

Why isn't this incompetent doofus FIRED YET??!

Why isn't this incompetent doofus FIRED YET??!

Since newspapers are cutting high priced writers by the dozen every week, I'm guessing this clown is be taking home $17,000/year so his salary is in line.

Okay ... I get it.

Why did Tomase cross the road?

Tomase crossed the road ________________________________. :rofl: :bricks:

Also I've done NOTHING that is so mindblowingly irresponsible and foolish that will forever tarnish my family's name and legacy for the rest of time. The last name "Tomase" will forever be synonymous with the word failure. His family must be thrilled.

From now on any mistakes in print and unverified accusations will be referred to as "A Tomasse".

Okay ... I get it.

Why did Tomase cross the road?

Tomase crossed the road ________________________________. :rofl: :bricks:

Tomase never crossed the road. He merely reported he did because an anonomys source told him so.

As long as nobody takes him seriously, .... it's fun watching him try to write articles :)
I would pay "straight cash homey" to be a fly on the wall at a Pats practice or presser with him in attendance. :p

From now on any mistakes in print and unverified accusations will be referred to as "A Tomasse".
Someone needs to enter that as a word on Urban Dictionary.com.....lol

I just read the article under discussion, it ends with

UPDATE (4:20 p.m.): The original post said three pounds of pot. It was three bags, totaling half a pound. Thanks to colleague Karen Guregian and a trio of eagle-eyed readers for pointing it out.

So I am not sure why everyone's shorts are in a knot.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back