PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Penalties being considered for the Pats - UPDATED 1/1/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Dianna whatsherface is a piece of ****.

I'm glad it's blowing up. It's so patently a non-issue that maybe people will realize all the witch hunts against us have been...

...yeah ok :D we all know that will never happen.

Back to smoking crack...

did the league take Bradys cell phone already? he new it all the way, get his a*s banned for rest of the season and take all the Draft picks for next year, give it directly to the poor bengals:p

how about the NFL investigates the pi*s poor officiating and the weird boger crew? where is the evidence they passed any eye test? running around with -10 dpt, can't see things 6 feet infront of themo_O

Diana is still trying to fan the flames as much as possible: - - with the insinuation about how 'the Pats can't get away with it THIS time, because "their" NFL can't burn the only copy......'

Of course. Because when you jumped the gun and got it wrong, it’s always best to just dig your heels in.

“What really drew the interest of the Bengals is the fact they were shooting into the bench area," Pelissero said on The Aftermath. "I have spoken with several people familiar of what was in that tape, including one person who has seen that tape, and said it included video of the Bengals coaches making signals and then panning out into the field."

Yikes. If he was taping this stuff - then I ask why? Is it worth all the crap to tape Bengal signs? Jeez. Like we need more of this.
IF this is true, and the clipped answers the Bengals are giving worry me, the Pats are going to emulate the Hindenburg

So we found a way to take the focus off the officiating and found a way to make the Patriots the bad guy. Convenient.

There’s no way the Pats would engage in chicanery given the first BS Firestorm in ‘07. They would literally have to be morons.

The Bengals still use hand signals? They haven't upgraded to helmet mics yet?

IF this is true, and the clipped answers the Bengals are giving worry me, the Pats are going to emulate the Hindenburg

If Russini's report is correct that the Bengals have the original and obtained it YESTERDAY, then their HC shouldve been clearly informed of what was on it by the press conference today and could have squelched it if he wanted to.........

Bill thinks the quarterback and offense suck so bad they have to spygate a 1-12 team:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Of course. Because when you jumped the gun and got it wrong, it’s always best to just dig your heels in.

There are no repercussions for shoddy journalism anymore. Knowing that, she has no reason to backtrack. It’s awful and disgusting, but that’s the way it is now.

There’s no way the Pats would engage in chicanery given the first BS Firestorm in ‘07. They would literally have to be morons.
Or just brazen pricks

Bill thinks the quarterback and offense suck so bad they have to spygate a 1-12 team:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sounds like a fantasy situation for you, doesn't it????

I both think and hope this is a misunderstanding like Schefter said cause Bill is gone for a season if they've even sniffed bringing back Spygate.

“What really drew the interest of the Bengals is the fact they were shooting into the bench area," Pelissero said on The Aftermath. "I have spoken with several people familiar of what was in that tape, including one person who has seen that tape, and said it included video of the Bengals coaches making signals and then panning out into the field."

Yikes. If he was taping this stuff - then I ask why? Is it worth all the crap to tape Bengal signs? Jeez. Like we need more of this.

Seriously where is this from this is important.

Florio hasn't updated his site in over an hour since they breathlessly reported the original, without the part of the Patriots pre-game informing and clearing it with the Browns.

I both think and hope this is a misunderstanding like Schefter said cause Bill is gone for a season if they've even sniffed bringing back Spygate.

If Spygate II is a real thing I’m done with paying attention to the NFL forever. Sat through 2 of these clusterficks I will not do a third.

Florio hasn't updated his site in over an hour since they breathlessly reported the original, without the part of the Patriots pre-game informing and clearing it with the Browns.
Rodney probably pantsed him and shoved him in a locker at NBC HQ.

I highly doubt they filmed any kind of 'hand signals' but we all know if anything looks like anything they can use against the pats in anyway it will be leaked and trialed in public.

If this becomes a thing and Kraft stands for it there's something wrong. Teams heating balls on sidelines, nothing. Other teams have deflated balls and NFL shuts it down very quickly. If the NFL doesn't release a statement by the end of the day we know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back