PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Penalties being considered for the Pats - UPDATED 1/1/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you feel the same way about 2nd offenders? Even if the second time was an accident?

I understand it was harmless filming, that’s not the point. Any competent company/ management would have known to be cautious here AND to cross all your Ts.

Don’t take my word for it, turn the tv on to see the results of “overlooking” things.

Competent companies make mistakes all the time. GE, Auto manufacturers, Airlines, Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers etc.. etc... etc. We can't expect someone to perform at a mistake free standard because it's impossible to achieve.

And more to the point, I simply do not believe in punishing someone for something he didn't do even though he might have done it before.

Only did it a couple of times. Those things were bad news

I had some serious problems from using these for an extended time to take the edge off (I don’t drink and weed makes me paranoid). One of the problems is that the damage they cause is delayed onset, so I started getting all these health problems and ran tests for months before realizing what had caused it. Luckily the nerve damage wasn’t permanent, but these things seriously suck and should not be available to legally buy in mass quantity (boxes are sold with 50 or so and no ID required and no maximum amounts for purchase).

I researched before using them and saw garden variety risk factors but nothing at all involving the serious damage they can cause. It isn’t just brain cells (like a lot of drugs); it’s the whole central nervous system. The person I was using them with lost complete feeling in her feet before gradually getting it back over a few months. We used way too much, obviously, but again it appeared to have no major adverse effects until months afterwards. One thing it does is block B12 from binding to your molecules, so if you ever use it and get problems, stop taking it and load up on B12 supplements.

Last edited:
I had some serious problems from using these for an extended time to take the edge off (I don’t drink and weed makes me paranoid). One of the problems is that the damage they cause is delayed onset, so I started getting all these health problems and ran tests for months before realizing what had caused it. Luckily the nerve damage wasn’t permanent, but these things seriously suck and should not be available to legally buy in any quantity (boxes are sold with 50 or so and no ID required). I researched before using them and saw garden variety risk factors but nothing at all involving the serious damage they can cause. It isn’t just brain cells (like a lot of drugs); it’s the whole central nervous system. The person I was using them with lost complete feeling in her feet before gradually getting it back over a few months. We used way too much, obviously, but again it appeared to have no major adverse effects until months afterwards.
what the hell were you "using"...anthrax?

what the hell were you "using"...anthrax?

Whippets. Nitrous oxide...same stuff at the bottom of a whipped cream aerosol can.

Last edited:
oh..instant tiny voice, eh?

Whippets. Nitrous oxide...same stuff at the bottom of a whip cream aerosol can.
I had a feeling you were talking about those. What a weird feeling after doing those. I only did them a few times and called it a day.

Meaningless jete td!

Are whippets the same as sniffing the aerosol from a can of Pam?

If so, I can relate, but it was almost 50 years ago.

Damn, I actually typed that?

just don't bring up Carbona, ok?

Got me on the Carbona?????

Are whippets the same as sniffing the aerosol from a can of Pam?

If so, I can relate, but it was almost 50 years ago.

Damn, I actually typed that?

Not sure if that is nitrous oxide or not. Nitrous is also referred to as “laughing gas” but it didn’t make me laugh...just makes one feel really light-headed and calm.

The Ravens look absolutely unstoppable on offense. That means they must be cheating. That’s how this works, right?

I had some serious problems from using these for an extended time to take the edge off (I don’t drink and weed makes me paranoid). One of the problems is that the damage they cause is delayed onset, so I started getting all these health problems and ran tests for months before realizing what had caused it. Luckily the nerve damage wasn’t permanent, but these things seriously suck and should not be available to legally buy in mass quantity (boxes are sold with 50 or so and no ID required and no maximum amounts for purchase).

I researched before using them and saw garden variety risk factors but nothing at all involving the serious damage they can cause. It isn’t just brain cells (like a lot of drugs); it’s the whole central nervous system. The person I was using them with lost complete feeling in her feet before gradually getting it back over a few months. We used way too much, obviously, but again it appeared to have no major adverse effects until months afterwards. One thing it does is block B12 from binding to your molecules, so if you ever use it and get problems, stop taking it and load up on B12 supplements.

Holy crap, never knew it could do any of that! Glad you recovered!

When I lived in Philly, people sold those in balloons straight out of the tank, in parking lots after concerts and Eagles games. Explained a lot about the general state of Eagles fans actually!

I'm really sorry if this has been posted before. I tried doing a few quick searches and skimmed through some pages of the past couple of days this thread is a little unruly at this point. Any thoughts on this?

Not sure if that is nitrous oxide or not. Nitrous is also referred to as “laughing gas” but it didn’t make me laugh...just makes one feel really light-headed and calm.
We stole a whole tank from an ice cream place once in my teens. Had to roll that MF back to my buddy’s house. I can’t believe we didn’t get caught. Other than that, the only time I really messed with it was at concerts where you’d hear the hiss of the tank and see a bunch of people gathered around someone’s trunk of their car.

Holy crap, never knew it could do any of that! Glad you recovered!

When I lived in Philly, people sold those in balloons straight out of the tank, in parking lots after concerts and Eagles games. Explained a lot about the general state of Eagles fans actually!

You’d have to do a lot of balloons over many days or even a month to get the extreme problems I had, but nonetheless glad you’ve learned something from my experience. Stuff is very serious considering it interacts with nervous system. Not a good one to get hooked on.

It's been 30+ years ago for me. I didn't know any better but our biology teacher told us what happened to our brains & nervous system and how we could die from them. All set after that.

Last edited:
Wonder if we will hear a decision or update today. Friday afternoon news dump....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes