PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Penalties being considered for the Pats - UPDATED 1/1/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretending to be 'incensed' about a controversy they started isn't kill or be killed it's bs politics. If they are really 'incensed' then they were too stupid to know what was going on which is not believable to me.
Its kill or be killed at the scout/coach level.

Its politics at the GM/owner/Goody level

They could fine the team $10 million for all I care, but I'll be pissed if they steal another draft pick from us.

It's change to Kraft but it's the principle. People talking like they should drop the hammer 'this time'. They already dropped ridiculous penalties as you know both the last times. Far bigger penalties than were warranted for a bitter war between a recently defecting coach and ball PSIs. Both of which was so far overblown it hurts to think about it. Same thing with bountygate which I'm not as familiar with. It should be minimal fine and an apology. What did they fine Brett Favre for throwing away his cellphone? 50k? I think same thing for the team heating their game balls on the sideline? I think that would be fair. 50k.

Trollin' crying....

Finish? If I saw the dipshit enter my room I'd go all Ari Gold before he even started

pZNp_M.gif

The longer this drags on, the worse it’s starting to look. Goodell has shut down past infractions or questionable situations regarding other teams within 24 hrs. With each passing day the lines become blurred between truth and rumor, and the public outrage grows louder.
Agree.

The history they speak of is ridiculous. We’re talking about NE. Not the infractions. Steelers, other organizations: no problem. NE: red alert.

The longer this drags on, the worse it’s starting to look. Goodell has shut down past infractions or questionable situations regarding other teams within 24 hrs. With each passing day the lines become blurred between truth and rumor, and the public outrage grows louder.

Yep. If the Pats get major sanctions again I think that’s it for my interest in the NFL. Kraft is an idiot for allowing his franchise to be eviscerated for a third time under his watch. What college teams are worth following? I like Saban so Bama looks appealing.

Seriously though screw you Robert!

Agree.

The history they speak of is ridiculous. We’re talking about NE. Not the infractions. Steelers, other organizations: no problem. NE: red alert.

I just hope they don’t vacate the championships and/or keep BB/Brady out of the HOF. I expect anything this time!

Yep. If the Pats get major sanctions again I think that’s it for my interest in the NFL. Kraft is an idiot for allowing his franchise to be eviscerated for a third time under his watch. What college teams are worth following? I like Saban so Bama looks appealing.

Seriously though screw you Robert!

It’s his fault! I bet belichick is livid with him having to answer questions about it.

They’re dragging it out so the pats medía haters have fun with it. Nothing more. Wish we could rub it in their noses by winning a ship but not confident with this offense.

Agree.

“Well, you didn’t cheat before and you’re not cheating now, but the penalty for this time not cheating will be bigger due to having not cheated before either”

(Yeah it doesn’t make any sense to me either!)

That slimeball is gonna fun dragging this for as long as he can. It’s one tape with 8 minutes during a documentary that was outside of the organization. If any punishment should come down it should be independently and kraft getting the worse of it.

That slimeball is gonna fun dragging this for as long as he can. It’s one tape with 8 minutes during a documentary that was outside of the organization. If any punishment should come down it should be independently and kraft getting the worse of it.

There are actually multiple videos - one of the Pats video team taping the field, the videos of the actual interview of the scout, and video done by the bengals people of the Pats' TV monitor...

There are actually multiple videos - one of the Pats video team taping the field, the videos of the actual interview of the scout, and video done by the bengals people of the Pats' TV monitor...

Yes but that’s part of the documentary.

All due respect but you need to adopt a different attitude towards this team. Only way you can truly enjoy the previous 20 years and remaining handful of months/years.

The World vs Us and the world is wrong and can F off.

If you want to let opposing fans stick a finger in your chest thats on you.

Its hard being a Pats Fan sometimes. You take the good with the bad and never be ashamed of it.

Be proud of it.

In the media and amongst us as well, Patrick Sullivan's tirade on the field after eliminating the Raiders in 1986 was ridiculed and mocked.

The truth is, he was right, and not just about the Raider organization, but in fact the whole NFL.

His dad's blunders are well documented and created much acrimony, but none of that diminishes or justifies the injustice of how the team has been treated on the field since the merger took effect in 1970.

I too am willing to fight for my team, and couldn't care less about ridicule from morons.

You would have to be pretty stupid to tape a lousy football team to gain an advantage. Those losers wished the patriots where interested in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back