PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Penalties being considered for the Pats - UPDATED 1/1/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you say might be true, but it’s not nearly a season moronic as risking the reputation of an entire franchise by having a stupid website show run (evidently) by people who don’t know the importance of following protocol.

The morons here are the Patriots. Everyone in that building should be told - in no uncertain terms - to follow the rules.

They followed protocol. Kraft Productions is not part of football operations. The rules don't apply here, unless there is something nefarious. There;s nothing nefarious. Some dudes jog out from the sideline. Are you kidding me here?

Someone in the media needs to ask Goodell on live tv why former coaches admit to filming with scouts, and why that rule was changed on 9.6.06 as his first order of business.

It's nothing to do with fairness, the game, #integrity, competitive balance, or anything else. It's storylines for the NFL and absolute bullsh1t and/or paranoia for the sacrificial Bengals and the officiating beneficiary Chiefs. But...

Also, it was pretty far from that school book suppository building.

WFAN in Ciminatti.

I agree. The problem is, this can be done at any time. I said this years ago, but I wanted Kraft to go on the offensive and to start trying to frame other teams. It can easily be done because all of this looks to be nothing until Goodell decides to use certain angles to shape a story.

We have no idea what other teams do in terms of breaking a rule, even accidentally.

I don't wish harm on too many people, but Goodell is one. He absolutely is. He is just a really bad human being and why Kraft smiles with him is beyond me. Well, it isn't, but it disgusts me.

A shot of the Brown's sideline during the same game from the coaches film.

That's from the official coaches tape?

See, this is where Kraft needs to defend himself. If they do anything past a small fine, you set up a press conference and you lay out stuff like this.

You lay out all that you experienced with regards to Woody Johnson and Goodell and how that started and why Tagliabue was forced out alll of a sudden and why this little friggin' turd with the pursed lips from NY got the gig, when Woody Johnson greased the wheels.

Then, you recite the 12.3.10 Cowher interview on 98.5 and go after the jobs of Felger and Mazz an that little puke, Jim Murray. I have no idea how these people haven't been bankrupted yet.

Man, if Kraft just sued the Herald, none of this would be happening. There'd be no framejobs off of Article 46 in the NFL at all.

I don't wish harm on too many people, but Goodell is one. He absolutely is. He is just a really bad human being and why Kraft smiles with him is beyond me. Well, it isn't, but it disgusts me.

This. Political like his father, but without the moral fiber. A really bad combination of political hack and corporate tool.

You are wasting your time TyLawsPick6 or whoever you are. You know and anyone with common sense knows why they released that video. It was simply to see that freelance clown talk and say he can 'erase the tape'. There are pats fans who can't look passed this circumstantial evidence... how do you expect the public to? Nothing matters. People make 95%+ of their decisions in life based on how they feel, not by thinking. People saw that clip, and he's guilty. People read that Tom Brady throws out his phone. He's guilty. God could come down right now and declare what happened and it would not matter. The pats did commit an infraction. Any other team it would of been a minor fine and over the very next day. The NFL is teeing up the NEP and getting the public ready because as you said, that's what they want to do. There's nothing you can do about it. People won't be told how to think or how to feel and they sure as hell will double down no matter how stupid if you challenge them.

its not a farce though. The team is in trouble. They broke the rules. Whether it was intentional or not, someone in their employ pointed a camera at the field and filmed an upcoming opponent. They absolutely cannot do that.

Are their mitigating circumstances that should be considered? Yes there are.

Do you think New England will get the benefit of the doubt? Based on the way the league has handled Patriot discipline in the past vs the rest of the league (especially in light of how they glad-hand others ie the Giants using walkie-talkies, the Jets having cameras on the sidelines in 2011, the Vikings & Steelers doctoring ball psi, completely ignoring the use of HGH by manning, not investigating the colts piping in crown noise etc ad nauseum) do you think that will be the case?

What? Kraft Productions is not "the team". They're not on the team.

No, they won't get the benefit of the doubt at all. Goodell will try to frame it as "repeat offenders" off a lie and this will be with remote intent by anyone involved in the football ops whatsoever.

We all know they are watched like hawks and are fearful of a framejob, which is why this is so ridiculous.

I am telling ya right now, it would be so east for Kraft to blow a broadside hole in Goodell's boat on this.

This is absolutely ridiculous, as it's clearly an honest mistake with no intent, since there's nothing there! It's on the friggin' tape, dude.

All you people do is listen to anti-PAts media all day long and don;t use common sense.

Oh no. Somebody's cheating. Another sideline shot.

ezgif.com-resize (2).png

Let me make an everyday comparison for those who work in the world:

Goodell is HR and he enables and facilitates open inter-office bullying, to the point people's jobs are at stake.

I am sorry, this not a defensible thing especially when Goodell himself is behind it.

Oh no. Somebody's cheating. Another sideline shot.

View attachment 25551

So, I wasn't aware the coaches tape actually still included sideline shots. I was under the impression that it was end zone to end zone, which would still include, even by accident, some sideline action just with tackling out of bounds.

Again, this does not make sense. Taping a distant shot of guys running out to the field from behind a bench is not cheating in any way, shape or form, if this kind of footage is available.

There's all kinds of technology out there to zoom in if you wanted, after the footage is taken.

So, why would you need to do what the claim is if you have this access?

LOL!

I mean, if Goodell goes overboard here, Kraft has got to punch back. It's stupefying how someone would make this claim in the first place.

So, the other sad thing is, if Goodell finally does the right thing and doesn't frame and lie again, they may see it as a point of weakness where people will question Framegate I and II.

That's from the official coaches tape?

See, this is where Kraft needs to defend himself. If they do anything past a small fine, you set up a press conference and you lay out stuff like this.

You lay out all that you experienced with regards to Woody Johnson and Goodell and how that started and why Tagliabue was forced out alll of a sudden and why this little friggin' turd with the pursed lips from NY got the gig, when Woody Johnson greased the wheels.

Then, you recite the 12.3.10 Cowher interview on 98.5 and go after the jobs of Felger and Mazz an that little puke, Jim Murray. I have no idea how these people haven't been bankrupted yet.

Man, if Kraft just sued the Herald, none of this would be happening. There'd be no framejobs off of Article 46 in the NFL at all.

To be clear. Those are just quick shots of the sidelines but each team films them differently. Some team's coaches film footage show the sidelines continuously at times albeit not for 8 minutes but if the rule is no sideline footage the NFL breaks that rule weekly.

Two or three years ago I posted a clip at a Miami game where you could see the entire Miami sideline and the coach holding his play card . You couldn't read the play card or anything but the whole sideline of coaches etc was in view.

Anyway this bologna is just that.

To be clear. Those are just quick shots of the sidelines but each team films them differently. Some team's coaches film footage show the sidelines continuously at times albeit not for 8 minutes but if the rule is no sideline footage the NFL breaks that rule weekly.

Two or three years ago I posted a clip at a Miami game where you could see the entire Miami sideline and the coach holding his play card . You couldn't read the play card or anything but the whole sideline of coaches etc was in view.

Anyway this bologna is just that.

But, the team filmed from the sideline? So I thought the whole argument was facing the team and from the sideline.

Goodell can't get out of his own way.

I'd need to know more about the shots, to be honest. Is this video or still frame? I was under the impression this was all eliminated with Spygate.

I was under the impression only an end zone look was allowed by each team during the game.

The thought of Kraft literally turns my stomach right now. It just does.
He's spineless. Why isn't he all over the Ravens replay 360? It's all over the net.
But of coarse not one mediot will run that.

The NFL is becoming harder and harder to deal with.

With these media outlets allowed to run the narrative, while other teams doing the same bulls***. I'm just sick of it anymore.

Why am I giving money to these A hole owners. ? F' them. Damn it..!!!!:mad:

Peter King was on the Rich Eisen show this morning and said he was told at the owners' meeting that if this had been any other franchise, it would be seen as no big deal, so there it is.

What? Kraft Productions is not "the team". They're not on the team.

No, they won't get the benefit of the doubt at all. Goodell will try to frame it as "repeat offenders" off a lie and this will be with remote intent by anyone involved in the football ops whatsoever.

We all know they are watched like hawks and are fearful of a framejob, which is why this is so ridiculous.

I am telling ya right now, it would be so east for Kraft to blow a broadside hole in Goodell's boat on this.

This is absolutely ridiculous, as it's clearly an honest mistake with no intent, since there's nothing there! It's on the friggin' tape, dude.

All you people do is listen to anti-PAts media all day long and don;t use common sense.

In this instance, Kraft Productions is the team. Both the KP and the football club are under the same corporate roof. So, for all intents and purposes, it is the team.

It is not easy for Kraft to do anything against the league. There's a reason why he didn't "go after" the league when they railroaded Tom Brady. There is a reason why he won't now.

While this maybe a mistake, the team broke a rule. They have acknowledged this publicly. The fact that there is a "tape" is not good.

My opinion that this is bad has nothing to do with listening to "anti-Patriot" media coverage. It has to do with how grossly out of proportion every penalty leveled on this team has been. There has never been a proportionate response to the evidence at hand, but an escalation of draconian penalties not based in fact, but based on out right falsified investigations and at the urging if the other owners who resent the successes of this organization.

But, the team filmed from the sideline? So I thought the whole argument was facing the team and from the sideline.

Goodell can't get out of his own way.

I'd need to know more about the shots, to be honest. Is this video or still frame? I was under the impression this was all eliminated with Spygate.

I was under the impression only an end zone look was allowed by each team during the game.
From the answers I got, when asked about that here, was that absolutely no filming by any person from the org. This is where the BS starts. Nobody seems to know the actual rules.

It seems when ever the Pats do something a team doesn't like, it's cheating.

Goodell, Kraft and all the owners can suck it.

They are taking our 1st round pick for the next 25 years.

Bob Kraft will then talk about how he entered into a partnership with 31 other owners and for the good of that partnership, he will accept the penalty....

Then Bob will take the position “see video”
For Rogers paddle

If they take anything more than a 4th round pick from us, I'll DEMAND that Kraft sue the ****ing league......

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes