PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans Yahoo! Fantasy League #2

Does somebody else note the irony of week one my Dogg Pound is going against a team named Bad Newz Kennels.

:rofl:

All of that is decided randomly too.

An hour and a bit to go. Got all my research done. You are all going down!! :rocker:

Okay, changed my name from the Fighting Bulldogs to the Dell Flaming Li-Ions, since everybody else did a Vick riff too. Screw you guys.

See ya in an hour!

Okay, changed my name from the Fighting Bulldogs to the Dell Flaming Li-Ions, since everybody else did a Vick riff too. Screw you guys.

See ya in an hour!

That is an awesome name.

Even though the batteries were technically Sony OEM.

I was just checkin' out last year's league that DaBruinz won.

I had the 1st pick last year - and took Alexander. He and his broken foot got me 124 points. DaBruinz took LT with the 3rd pick and reeled in 414 points.

Oh well. My top performer last year was Bulger with 263 points. I went 7-7. DaBruinz had Brady (233), Jones-Drew (217), and Wayne (181) and went 10-3-1.

CRAP!

I have the 12th pick in the draft. That's the last pick for those keeping score at home.

Draft order:

1) Badnewz Kennels
2) NE Pats
3) Sittin' Shotgun
4) The Flaming Laptops
5) Khayos' Kegerators
6) The Richard Seymours
7) Dallas Stallions
8) Koolaid's Krew
9) MrBigglesworth
10) Dogg Pound
11) the hoff
12) Randy being Randy

CRAP!

I have the 12th pick in the draft. That's the last pick for those keeping score at home.

Draft order:

1) Badnewz Kennels
2) NE Pats
3) Sittin' Shotgun
4) The Flaming Laptops
5) Khayos' Kegerators
6) The Richard Seymours
7) Dallas Stallions
8) Koolaid's Krew
9) MrBigglesworth
10) Dogg Pound
11) the hoff
12) Randy being Randy

Pats1 -
For some reason, I keep getting an error when I try to connect. Also, did you move the draft up?

Pats1 -
For some reason, I keep getting an error when I try to connect. Also, did you move the draft up?

Nope, it's still at 7:45.

What kind of error are you getting?

I was just checkin' out last year's league that DaBruinz won.

I had the 1st pick last year - and took Alexander. He and his broken foot got me 124 points. DaBruinz took LT with the 3rd pick and reeled in 414 points.

Oh well. My top performer last year was Bulger with 263 points. I went 7-7. DaBruinz had Brady (233), Jones-Drew (217), and Wayne (181) and went 10-3-1.

And Jones Drew was someone I picked up during the season. I can also remember getting ridiculed for taking Brady in the 2nd round. HAH.. *GRIN*

Nope, it's still at 7:45.

What kind of error are you getting?

Its says: ERROR: Failed to Connect to Server.

Can you get into the draft room?

Its says: ERROR: Failed to Connect to Server.

Can you get into the draft room?

Yeah, I'm in with a bunch of others.

There should be somewhere on there to "Test your system." Could be a firewall problem.

The league is full...Anyone doing another fantasy league?

Yeah, I'm in with a bunch of others.

There should be somewhere on there to "Test your system." Could be a firewall problem.

Found the thing about testing my system. Could be that I need to have a public IP...Hold on...

Just an FYI, Flaming Laptops, Warren had 56 solos and 28 assists, plus 7.5 sacks and a forced fumble. I incorrectly said 87 when it was 84.

The Pats coaches had him at 117 total tackles. There has been at least 2 articles on Warren mentioning this.

I can't believe what an amazing team I have. Good luck hahaha!

Since I didn't get Maroney I can no longer call myself Koolaid's Krew ---So to add to the confusion that is our fantasy football league my new team is Gisele's Bunch-en

Last edited:
Since I didn't get Maroney I can no longer call myself Koolaid's Krew ---So to add to the confusion that is our fantasy football league my new team is Gisele's Bunch-en

Maybe we could trade :)

Who dropped Justin Miller and why?

NOTE: I picked him up, but if whoever dropped him didn't understand the scoring system, I could always make a trade...

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back