PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans Yahoo! Fantasy League #2

And oh, none other than NEM has filled that 10th and final spot - and is matched up against Sey93 in the first game - perfect match! ;)

:p

From past experiences, NEM usually is always in last because he drafts dubiously and then never changes his roster.

The Fighting Bulldogs are IN!

So are you able to change the defensive mode in Yahoo?

You should be able to, although I'm not 100% sure. I was never a commish for a Yahoo league, but I played in many leagues that include individual defensive players. It's no big deal if we only have offense, I just like to always include defense too.

I'll play, although I am already in the ironwasp league and don't want to take the spot from someone else...let me know.

How do you know it was truly NEM?

Tomorrow night is fine with me.

Personally, NEM is the type of Fantasy GM that ruins leagues because of what others have said. He drafts dubiously and then doesn't do anything about his roster. Personally, I wouldn't mind that team being replaced with someone else. And I can say this because he's done in each of the Patsfans leagues that he's been in over the past 2 years.

Tried to join but it's full. :cool:

Could people who registered identify their team name with poster name so we know who is who?

I'm the Stallions.

Tried to join but it's full.:cool:

Are you in any of the other two PatsFans leagues? If not you can always create another one and I'm sure you could find 9 more people on here to join.

could people who registered identify their team name with poster name so we know who is who?

This is what I've got so far.

Poster - Team Name
fumbrunner - the hoff
Seymour93 - The Richard Seymours
Aldogg - Dogg Pound
PatsFanInVA - VA Fighting Bulldogs
DaBruinz - Dallas Stallions
drakesta101 - Koolaid's Krew

Are you in any of the other two PatsFans leagues? If not you can always create another one and I'm sure you could find 9 more people on here to join

This is what I've got so far.

Poster - Team Name
fumbrunner - the hoff
Seymour93 - The Richard Seymours
Aldogg - Dogg Pound
PatsFanInVA - VA Fighting Bulldogs
DaBruinz - Dallas Stallions
drakesta101 - Koolaid's Krew

I'm Randy being Randy.

What you guys could do is go into your fantasy profiles, go to "change nickname," and if you don't already have a nickname to use in place of your Yahoo! ID, if you could put down your username here that would be great. I did that myself.

Personally, NEM is the type of Fantasy GM that ruins leagues because of what others have said. He drafts dubiously and then doesn't do anything about his roster. Personally, I wouldn't mind that team being replaced with someone else. And I can say this because he's done in each of the Patsfans leagues that he's been in over the past 2 years.

NEM is long gone. ;)

How do you know it was truly NEM?

Tomorrow night is fine with me.

Don't know 100%, but the nickname used by the user was indeed NEM.

I'm not sure if he can read the forum or not to view the password. If he couldn't, I'm sure he could have gotten the password by other means *cough*...

PS - somebody asked about leagues w/individual defensive players. I run a league on Yahoo, and we have 1 DL or LB, 1 DB, and 1 Defensive Flex player on each team. We don't have "DEF/ST". But if your receiver, rb, db, or whatever, runs backs kicks and/or punts, you get points.

It's a hoot. But I wouldn't want to set it up overnight for a new league.

PFnV

So what settings do we want for defense?

Here's what I have right now:

1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 0 WR/TE, 0 WR/RB, 1 K, 1 DEF, 0 DP, 0 DB, 0 DL, 8 BN.

Here's what we can choose from (remember there's a bench too):

QB: 0-5
WR: 0-7
RB: 0-7
TE: 0-5
WR/TE: 0-5
WR/RB: 0-5
K: 0-3

DEF (team): 0-3
D player: 0-7
DB: 0-5
DL: 0-5

Bench: 0-20

Keep in mind it's a 12-team league too.

Personally I like team defense, but I'll go with what the majority wants. The rosters sometimes get too large.

So what settings do we want for defense?

Here's what I have right now:

1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 0 WR/TE, 0 WR/RB, 1 K, 1 DEF, 0 DP, 0 DB, 0 DL, 8 BN.

Here's what we can choose from (remember there's a bench too):

QB: 0-5
WR: 0-7
RB: 0-7
TE: 0-5
WR/TE: 0-5
WR/RB: 0-5
K: 0-3

DEF (team): 0-3
D player: 0-7
DB: 0-5
DL: 0-5

Bench: 0-20

Keep in mind it's a 12-team league too.

Haha wow should be a blast...I'm already setting my sites on Will Witherspoon in the 15th Round if we max it out.

Last edited:
I say 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 K, 7 Dplayers (choose 4-3 or 3-4) 4 dbacks and a big bench

Underoath = NE Pats

...real original team name huh?

Last edited:

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference