PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans has never been more divided. It’s time to heal!

Do we get discount codes? Or at least Kontra branded fridge magnets? :D
If you have limited, first edition Kontra schwag, I am a buyer.
shut up and take my money GIF

Sixty plus replies in and no one has mentioned Mahones?

Oooops, sorry!

Irony is great... by telling me to ignore threads you are trying to impose your will on my ability to read and participate in threads because you can't be bothered to use the Brady sub forum. So tell me, without sounding like an a-hole again, why I should have to ignore threads in the main forum when there is a perfectly good (and reasonable destination) subforum for Brady/Bucs related non Patriot threads?
I'll type s l o w l y. If you ignore a thread YOU have decided not to participate. Not I. You choose to partake, or not.
You don't see the thread.
Others who wish to participate, participate. My will imposes nothing on you.
Yet YOU wish to force others to do what you want.
I guess you really are one of those guys.

Kontra starting a tread about healing is as hypocritical as some aged has been rocker who has recently been arrested for DUI, doing a Jeep commercial talking about the middle ground when he spent the last 4 years spewing bile!

Although unlike the has been Kontra is cool, so I’ll heal with him!

We as intelligent beings are never meant to agree on everything, but we should be able to discuss our different opinions without vitriol.

that being said, BB was a fool to let Brady go and the disenchantment started when Handy Bob let Goodell run over his QB without even a hint of protest.

I wish Al Davis owned the Pats during deflatgate he would have told Goodell to shove it!!!!

I'll type s l o w l y. If you ignore a thread YOU have decided not to participate. Not I. You choose to partake, or not.
e v e n s l o w e rrrrrrr

p u t t h e m i n t h e b r a d y f o r u m

why should anyone have to ignore a thread just because you want it in the main forum?

and me trying to force others to do what I want them to do? How so? By wanting them to click one extra link? That's a big stretch there slick... seriously, whats the point of having a Brady forum if you don't use it for, i dunno, BRADY threads?

I’m going back and forth with”Brandon Mitchell” from India on their customer service line trying to bring back the Crispy Ranch Snack Wrap.
Great to hear Brandon found work ...

Everyone that does not agree with this healing is a terrible person and should be held accountable for having a divisive opinion.
This thread has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize by the most holy order of peace enforcing peaceful enforcers, and henceforth peace must be enforced.
Thank you Kontra for enforcing unity. :ninja:

If I'm not on board with this, does it mean I'm not black?

kffl was MUCH more divided over parcells v Carroll and/or Kraft v parcells than this board today. Christ, back than weei was in serious discussions to do a "Jets Monday" show

Biffins = The Joker in the Dark Knight

And that’s Mr. A-hole, anyways.

Wonder if this is one of them compliment thingys that @KontradictioN was talking about.....

Mosslost is the Shoeless Joe Jackson of PatsFans.

He may have done something wrong but the punishment does not fit the crime.
Carry that tourch, rw.

This place is starting to get a little crazy. I think I like it.

Kontra starting a tread about healing is as hypocritical as some aged has been rocker who has recently been arrested for DUI, doing a Jeep commercial talking about the middle ground when he spent the last 4 years spewing bile!

Although unlike the has been Kontra is cool, so I’ll heal with him!

We as intelligent beings are never meant to agree on everything, but we should be able to discuss our different opinions without vitriol.

that being said, BB was a fool to let Brady go and the disenchantment started when Handy Bob let Goodell run over his QB without even a hint of protest.

I wish Al Davis owned the Pats during deflatgate he would have told Goodell to shove it!!!!
I think it all started when deflategate broke and Bellichick told the media "you'll have to ask Tom about that."

I'm on Team Pat Patriot.

And I've never rejected all you KraftFan, bandwagon, fakePatsfan, Bledsoe-loving posers who did not know or care anything about the team prior to 1993 or if you did you hated it and certainly did not support it.

You're plastered all over local TV and you follow Kraft like he's the Pied Piper

...as he promotes the flying elvis all over everywhere including on his plane, and gives away ugly blue jerseys to anyone within reach.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back