PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans FF League?

im in! but how we do the money like who holds on to it or w.e.

could we like take a vote on draft type i love me some auction!

im in! but how we do the money like who holds on to it or w.e.

I'm assuming that we'd just all paypal or send the money to Brady to Moss, and he'd act as commish from the beginning.

His reputation is definitely good enough in my opinion that it'd be worth the 20 dollar risk, although I can understand any concerns that people may have just the same.

Dibs on the Patriot's Defense, hell ya feels good to say that!

If I didn't know you better, I may mistake that for some early warning signs of trash talking.

"Pay league or free....doesn't matter. I'll kick all of your asses." ;)

My Brown's dynamic duo of Gordon and Manziel will crush you.

I got into a lot of verbal jousting matches in my very first FF league, back when I was in high school. I won, but everyone was so butt hurt by the end of the thing, that it really didn't feel all that great. We all got over it and kept the league going for a long time. I still think the guys play together, but I haven't talked to them in a while.

I quit playing FF because I can't stand that guy that talks about his FF team everyday as if anyone cares. I want to talk about football and the game, but more people look at sports with the fantasy outlook. It's like gamblers. But I believe FF is very fun with true fans of the game. People who are true fans of their team.

I'd be in for this. I suck at FF but I find it fun regardless. I might be the worst at drafting so be warned!

I'd be in if you get it going - I have organized a free league for years here but willing to cough up $20.

A bit off-topic, but a bunch of my friends and I are defecting from our regular league, since the commish is a douche and didn't pay on time. None of us have experience in setting up our own league though, so I am wondering aloud if it's fairly easy. I assume that it is, but we were just discussing it over the weekend, so I figured that I'd bring it up to someone with experience.

We're used to the Yahoo league format. Does it pretty much just walk you through it, or is there anything that I'd need to know first? Thanks.

Edit: Not talking about the patsfans.com league, as that would obviously be separate of course. I'm attempting to become the commish for a group of friends and I.

when you set it up you just go into the settings etc and can change what you want. How many teams. Head to head or just points etc..it's pretty easy. Then just create a password and give it to your friends.

Another thing guys..you like trades or no?

could we like take a vote on draft type i love me some auction!

I think this one will just be the draft. I think a majority of the people like a draft...including myself :)

id be interested as well. regular snake draft im assuming?

I'm in. Give me the deets and let me know when the draft is.

id be interested as well. regular snake draft im assuming?

Ya. Last pick gets next ect. Will make a list of people who want in on first post in forum when i am off work based on who responded first. And start to set it up

Looks like 12 right now by a quick count

Last edited:
when you set it up you just go into the settings etc and can change what you want. How many teams. Head to head or just points etc..it's pretty easy. Then just create a password and give it to your friends.

Another thing guys..you like trades or no?

Trades - yes, draft - yes.

I may be too late to the party, but if not I'm definitely in. Every year I have to join random leagues because my friends can't be bothered with football. $20 sounds like a good amount. Just keep me posted!

I'm assuming that we'd just all paypal or send the money to Brady to Moss, and he'd act as commish from the beginning.

His reputation is definitely good enough in my opinion that it'd be worth the 20 dollar risk, although I can understand any concerns that people may have just the same.

im in! how can i not trust a fellow supper troopers fan?

making it 14 teams

No PPR.

Passing:
4 pts Passing TD
-2 INT
1 PT every 25 yards

Rushing:
6 pts TD
1 PT every 10 yards rushing

Rec:
Same as rushing

2 Divisions: 7 teams each. 4 teams make playoffs. 2 rounds.

Reg season is week 1-13. PLayoffs are 14 and 15

Last edited:
making it 14 teams

No PPR.

Passing:
4 pts Passing TD
-2 INT
1 PT every 25 yards

Rushing:
6 pts TD
1 PT every 10 yards rushing

Rec:
Same as rushing

2 Divisions: 7 teams each. 4 teams make playoffs. 2 rounds.

Reg season is week 1-13. PLayoffs are 14 and 15

Who is in?

Who is in?

Just made the list in the first post. I just created the league. Haven't set a draft date yet. We can figure out a time that is good for all of us in the coming weeks.

To invite i need your email addresses. If you guys could PM them to me and i will send the invites

Good stuff, guys.

I look forward to making you all my *****es (I guarantee that I'll probably come in last place).

BTM--I am sending you my email addy right now, thanks buddy.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back