PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Pats vs Panthers: Preseason Game 3 GDT

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke Dawson big surprise. Has the guy gotten on the field yet?

He did play some in game 1, mostly on special teams.
He is rehabbing. Nothing major reported. A lock for 53. JJ still #1 slot option. Crossen strong backup option. No need to worry

If anyone finds a decent stream could you PM it me?

Gracias

Yeah, for me Bentley has been the biggest rookie surprise so far...And if he can beat Roberts out and send him packing, even better!!!!

I wanna see more Bentley. I seen enough of Roberts.

Gracias
I found an App for Android (idk if its on Ios) with great links. You need to watch on ur cell though, but it's pretty great definition IMO.

NFL Live Streaming is the name. Probs gonna get blocked soon, so enjoy while u can

(Also since im not giving any links, i hope the mods dont try to kill me or anything)

I just want to see a live shot of a mic'd up Flores saying , "This is my aggressive defense Andy....you're wrong!!!"

Fortune matchup as probably pointed out here before with Watson in town week one. Hope there’s a strategy change in the way they defend mobile QBs but not hopeful. Bill is still probably making those big decisions.

Gracias

Its not live bit the NFL Network is replaying the game Saturday morning at 9am with Carolina announcers.

I just want to see a live shot of a mic'd up Flores saying , "This is my aggressive defense Andy....you're wrong!!!"
Also, we got after Cam Newton, probably the most Mobile QB out there.

We are all aware that, when facing these kind of players, the go-to excuse is "Oh, we dont rush these guys, cause they can outrun us, so it's ok to give them 10s on the pocket".

This is my first time seeing the Pats this eason, I am BEYOND excited to watch some damn pass-rush

A little RPO right off the bat. Good practice for this D.

This uni combo is sick, never thought I’d see it outside of Madden. Kraft needs to bring back our all white color rush this season for a game or two but, Reiss said it’s unlikely.

OK. That's enough for the starters.

Also, we got after Cam Newton, probably the most Mobile QB out there.

We are all aware that, when facing these kind of players, the go-to excuse is "Oh, we dont rush these guys, cause they can outrun us, so it's ok to give them 10s on the pocket".

This is my first time seeing the Pats this eason, I am BEYOND excited to watch some damn pass-rush

I just want to see it in Week 1.

It often appears in the preseason and disappears in Week 1.

Blown coverage in zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday