PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Pats v. Redskins Preseason GDT

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of off topic but probably interesting insight into a player from the past. You remember Tyrone McKenzie? I had super high hopes for him, a binkie some might say. On the CSN pregame, Jerod Mayo was talking about the mental aspect of LB. He said McKenzie had the physical tools but could not grasp the position mentally. He couldn't figure out what to do when trying to read the offense. Never figured it out.

Maybe I found it so interesting because he was such a binkie. But that's what happened with McKenzie.

Ok, back to the game. ☺

Fascinating. I wouldn't have guessed that. He's now the LB coach for the Titans and receiving rave reviews for his approach to the game.

good to finally see #4RB there in the mix . hope to see it in game too

This will be an exciting game. We get to see Cyrus Jones fielding punts

Place your bets folks, which one of the gameday thread all stars will call it a season after the first incompletion, bonus points for being "worried and concerned"

Any idea how I can listen to the game? XM Radio station?

God.

It's about f*cking time.

Now let's start off the 2018 football season with a bang tonight, check out some new guys and ring in the new year!

What's with the SNL type opening?

Remember, it's the Browns. Dispite the big names, high draft picks, they are still the Browns

True, tue, but they've looked good on defense other than that snap. Barkley has some real skill.

But who cares about all that, because the Patriots game is starting! :D

Thank god no Fauria and Roach.

I’m in DC so I have to listen to joe thiesman

Good to have football back, well football lite but ill take it

True, tue, but they've looked good on defense other than that snap. Barkley has some real skill.

But who cares about all that, because the Patriots game is starting! :D
It's preseason. This is their Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back