PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats skip walkthrough today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I felt pretty good about this game, but I just found out that ESPN favors the Rams in their Matchup Indicator! Oh no! I'm gonna call my bookie to see if I can cancel all those bets.

@GreatestShowOnTurf interesting name there to be Mr. Neutral Fan.

Look, you're about 14 years late to counsel us that the Pats can lose post-season games, Super Bowls included (although I'm not gonna lie, that "Tom Brady has never lost a playoff game" feeling was great for 4 years... didn't you love that honeymoon period for your team? Oh that's right, you guys don't know that feeling... :D)

In any event, no, it's not particularly impressive that doofuses on a sports network -- especially one with a mad-on for New England to start with -- pick the Rams.

At the same time, much as I'd like to see the Pats destroy the Rams, I have no idea what happens tomorrow. Neither do you. Neither does ESPN. Neither does anybody here. That's why they play the games.

I don't understand all the interest in "predicting." Turns out, nobody can do it with any regularity.

Enjoy the game, and stop posing as neutral. What's the point. Just admit what you are and troll respectfully.

Much luv,

PFnV

If I’m a neutral fan I have to think I would consider their opinion a little more than someone on a Rams or Pats message board. Not saying it means anything...but just pointing it iut
When it comes to the Patriots ESPN plays to what they think people want to hear. ESPN was one of the main reasons the country strated hating the Patriots with their 25/7 negative reporting on spygate and deflategate. Add in 19 years of Pats fatigue and ESPN knows whT reporting they need to do to be popular with anyone outside of NewEngland.

If I’m a neutral fan I have to think I would consider their opinion a little more than someone on a Rams or Pats message board. Not saying it means anything...but just pointing it iut
Only an idiot would trust anything BSPN puts out. If you're looking for football knowledge you really shouldn't rely on anything put out on BSPN or the NYJFL* Network. I can comfortably say quite a few members on this board have a higher football IQ than the superficial junk that is normally put out on BSPN and NYJFL* Network.

Yep ... IF iut.

Not true. They have plenty of fools. They also have some of the best football analysts in the world. Louis Riddick, who's as good as it gets. He also used to work for BB in Cleveland. Reiss, who's more plugged in with the Patriots than anyone who's not an ex-Pat. And yes even more plugged in than a lot of them.
Bruschi.
They have more credibility than most Boston sports media. Though that's not saying much.

Bruschi is censored or else that might be decent pick. All the others mentioned? Zzzzzz

Because the game should be over by then. And then we'll know.
Keegs loved this post and that made my month!

I miss you @Keegs

Good luck tomorrow my friend.

and a troll.
I’m not trying to troll. I’m here to talk about the game and read all input. Just giving my opinion that no one should think this game should be a blowout as it features to great teams.

Trolling would be to start a thread saying how much better the rams are.

@GreatestShowOnTurf interesting name there to be Mr. Neutral Fan.

I find the name hilarious. Not sure if this is an actual rams fan or he’s just trolling. I mean to bring that username to the team who ended their greatest shows message board?

I find the name hilarious. Not sure if this is an actual rams fan or he’s just trolling. I mean to bring that username to the team who ended their greatest shows message board?
I’m absolutely a Rams fan and I made a post titled “rams fan come in peace” a few threads down.

Hopefully they also took a picture without the kids in it.
Why you don't like kids? Satan, anycase here you go.
acap1hc5r6e21.jpg

Great to see the team so relaxed and having a good time :). I heard the Patriots had a really good week of practice, can you guys confirm? Any details or quotes from players and coaches about this week's practices and their quality?

Great to see the team so relaxed and having a good time :). I heard the Patriots had a really good week of practice, can you guys confirm? Any details or quotes from players and coaches about this week's practices and their quality?

Aside from 2007 where it got leaked that Bill cancelled practice in disgust at the lack of effort he was seeing I don’t think we’ve ever heard how things were going either way.

Why you don't like kids? Satan, anycase here you go.
acap1hc5r6e21.jpg
That kid in the front row center still hasn't figured out his smile yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST