PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Pats sign Jalen Mills

Is it possible that this move might be making the chances of them shipping Gilmore out for an abundance of picks more likely?
Honestly don't think so. I think that Mills is going to be the 1st DB off the bench. A super-sub if you will since he can play outside, Nickle, and both safety positions.

The Rosenhaus connection continues

I forget where/when I read it but BB commented on why he does biz w/ Rosenhaus. He basically said Drew takes the time to understand what kind of player they want for the team. Personality, skill, pricetag, position, scheme, etc and does a good job of matchmaking. He also said there is trust with the agent which is important.

Cousin Rosenhaus has got to be sitting in Foxborough with his feet up on the desk in Bill's office with pen in hand.
Here's a thought. Bill let Gronk go to join TB. Is this a payback for BB giving Gronk and Rosenhaus a solid?
Smart on Rosenhaus to set up shop with the Pats....the second most CAP.
Smart on Bill to sign these guys now rather than get into a bidding war the next few days.
DW Toys

Someone at CB is leaving, wither Gilmore, Jmac or Slowan Williams.

Apparently he got his nickname for the colour of his hair............green.........that will have to change ....lol

Apparently he got his nickname for the colour of his hair............green.........that will have to change ....lol
Will it? He can just say it represents the Celtics or something.

I think they are going to release Chung.
If they can find a spot on the roster for him, I think they'll prefer to keep him around just for the leadership. That being said, he wasn't even playing particularly well before opting out and is firmly within the category of "old" in football years. I certainly would not expect him to be a starter.

Or sub out Gilmore for Chung. Williams was drafted over Metcalf. Jesus... Christ.
I don't see Chung being cut. His contract still drives me crazy. BB might have been on meth when he agreed to that.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back