PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats begin 2017 offseason workouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

long distance

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Interesting about Butler coming to town later this week.
Signing tender before draft?

No days off. Hope Butler signs his tender. Also hope he gets paid

I guess TB12 not being there isn't a major deal...still....odd that he wouldn't be there.

I guess TB12 not being there isn't a major deal...still....odd that he wouldn't be there.
I wouldn't read anything into it. He's supposedly on vacation and returning tomorrow. Most teams probably wouldn't even have him there at all, as it's still considered voluntary. He's earned the right to show up a day late. ;)

Per source:

He's currently exercising his right arm in Houston.......still shredding the Falcon's secondary.
Don't fret. He'll be back for OTAs.

About time they got back to work.

Seriously ? Brady skips the first day for whatever reason and we are in "odd" territory already ?

Brady is losing it...taking him longer to get to workouts.
Don't you speak poorly of "The Clydesdale." He's plodding along and should get there tomorrow. :)

For those who enjoy watching practices up close, mark your calendars: first training camp practice will be on Thursday July 27.

edit; Howe's tweet based on this:

For those who enjoy watching practices up close, mark your calendars: first training camp practice will be on Thursday July 27.

edit; Howe's tweet based on this:

In case we have joint practices with the Jags bring some popcorn and some protective gear to be safe from Bortles' throwing mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News