Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I will be the first to say this. The Patriots are going to beat Atlanta. Why? Because that is what they do. They have played better vs good teams than any team in the NFL has for a long time. They rise to challenges, and a team that was the #1 offense last year, even if its not a shadow of that this year, and a team that went to the SB last year is a challenge. The Patriots exploit opponents weaknesses and a team that lost back to back home games to the lowly Bills and Dolphins has weaknesses.
And Tom Brady.

And I thought this was going to be an analysis of how Patriots' offense matches up against Atlanta's defense and vice versa, instead of this......

"The Patriots are going to beat Atlanta. Why? Because that is what they do."

Thanks for the insight!

83ZkYu.gif

I will be the first to say this. The Patriots are going to beat Atlanta. Why? Because that is what they do. They have played better vs good teams than any team in the NFL has for a long time. They rise to challenges, and a team that was the #1 offense last year, even if its not a shadow of that this year, and a team that went to the SB last year is a challenge. The Patriots exploit opponents weaknesses and a team that lost back to back home games to the lowly Bills and Dolphins has weaknesses.
And Tom Brady.
I'm really going to miss when we can no longer say those last three words of your post.

And I thought this was going to be an analysis of how Patriots' offense matches up against Atlanta's defense and vice versa, instead of this......

"The Patriots are going to beat Atlanta. Why? Because that is what they do."

Thanks for the insight!
If you want to post that analysis, be my guest.
The Patriots will be ready, and as they almost always do, will make the plays when they need to.

Sorry you will be disappointed, but I'm sure you can find somethings to complain about since winning will only mean they didn't suck completely.

I'm really going to miss when we can no longer say those last three words of your post.
It doesn't look like it will be any time soon.

(Kinda on topic) Does anyone think Kraft/Gillette ops will do any "28-3" showboating before the game or show superbowl highlights to juice the crowd, play up the mental aspects, etc.?

I could go either way on whether it would be good or not, but guess would prefer they didn't. It was too much in game one this year.

No ****. Way to go out on a limb there.

The secondary is an obvious weakness without Gilmore or Rowe, but it will be interesting to see what they do up front now that they don’t have to scheme for a mobile quarterback. Should be a fun game for Wise and Flowers on 3rd down and obvious passing situations.

(Kinda on topic) Does anyone think Kraft/Gillette ops will do any "28-3" showboating before the game or show superbowl highlights to juice the crowd, play up the mental aspects, etc.?

I could go either way on whether it would be good or not, but guess would prefer they didn't. It was too much in game one this year.
I don't think BB will appreciate them doing anything like this and motivate Falcons. Also, why beat a dead horse :D

I think Belichick would be completely pissed if Kraft did that. But that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back