PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Will Not Re-Sign Brandon Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to imagine they get rid of Dobson now, too, right?

I fear Brady having to work with an entirely new cast of WRs.

Get ready for Megatron, Terrell Owens, and Randy Moss in 2016!

With one more surprise preseason appearance from Reggie Wayne

Patriots Will Not Re-Sign Brandon Gibson

<insert Claude Rains Casablanca clip here>

Moss the boss coming back....do ittttt

If DA doesn't get his pay a lot closer to his dead cap $ hes next.

Given what the Pats have seemed to have told Dobson recently (by his twitter and what he was posting) he doesn't seemed pleased with where he is going with the team..if anywhere

He deleted the thank you all tweet a couple hours after he posted it so we will see

Seems like he only throws it to Gronk and JE11 anyways. ;)

Not sure it will be a "big signing" but will see some new faces next year.. but we do that every year, weren't there about 20 new faces last year??..

Considering this team has always had so much turnover to get it right, it is amazing how well we always do..

Hopefully those big moves don't end up being the signing of the Reche Caldwells, Doug Gabriels and Jabar Gaffneys of the world like in 2006 :)
Hey, Jabar Gaffney was good here; Bill should've re-signed him instead of allowing him to sign with Skippy in Denver. Had that happened, we likely never would've had to suffer from seeing Ochostinko in a Patriots jersey, and with those extra draft picks that Bill foolishly and predictably threw away on Stinko & Fat Albert, one of them could've been used on somebody like Marvin Jones.

I agree with hoping that the only WR signings here are not of the Caldwell & Gabriel caliber.

As for Gibson, I believe that he would've helped last year had he not been still on the field in the 4th quarter of a meaningless exhibition game in New Orleans, when it was obvious that he had already made the team. More short-signted foolishness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back