PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 'west' passing camp video

If that’s a QB controversy then the Patriots might want to think of who to pick with their first overall selection in 2022.
They are taking their QB in the first round of 2021

Last edited:
Very interesting to hear Bourne at the end of the video say (paraphrasing): "Just trying to learn the offense. It's a lot simpler than my last team, so..." Surprising considering how complex we always hear the Patriots scheme is. Does Shanahan's offense have a reputation for being really difficult as well?

I think it's over-hyped how complex the offense is. It could be unreasonable inconsistent asks from the head of the offense. Who knows.

I think it's over-hyped how complex the offense is. It could be unreasonable inconsistent asks from the head of the offense. Who knows.

Conan Obrien Ugh GIF by Team Coco

Bourne can chop those feet! Interesting that he said the Pats offense is already more simple than the 49ers.

*Edit* Wasn’t trying to copy you @Sicilian . We were just thinking the same damn thing. :D
That caught my interest too.

also was wondering who was coaching the drills, at one point I noticed someone calling “rotate those hips” and wondered if they had coaches as well as players, or if players were coaching each other up like that.

suspect the audio gaps were removing contents that would disclose something inappropriate, team secrets or info about how the workout was organized or something like that. I did a little research about the videographer and it seems likely that was a paid gig so somebody was footing the bill, and they had some equipment supplied by someone. Makes me really curious about who organized it, and how.

Cant see the embedded video in the UK , then when I clicked on watch in you tube it says video removed.....did I miss much ?

Very interesting to hear Bourne at the end of the video say (paraphrasing): "Just trying to learn the offense. It's a lot simpler than my last team, so..." Surprising considering how complex we always hear the Patriots scheme is. Does Shanahan's offense have a reputation for being really difficult as well?
its actually the easy part Stidham picked for them to introduce the new guys in, wait until he gets the first classroom exersice with McDaniels

but love this guy already, he seems so happy being out there with the Patriots, its like me being allowed to play with them for an hour I would be also full of joy and happiness

Interesting to see Stidham stepping up in the leadership role. Might there be a QB controversy coming up?
When I first read about this camp it was reported that Cam was going to attend. I didn't see him there.

That got me pumped. Stidham is not to be dismissed, he's got the arm and the charisma/intangibles, he could be be our starter. Bourne looks very quick, plus you can see him as a leader among that group too. LaCosse could make the team.

wonder if his agent told him he needs to take some initiative if he wants to still have an NFL career
he did it last year too.

That got me pumped. Stidham is not to be dismissed, he's got the arm and the charisma/intangibles, he could be be our starter. Bourne looks very quick, plus you can see him as a leader among that group too. LaCosse could make the team.
Something's been holding Stidham back. Hopefully he has learned and will take the next step. I have no confidence in Cam.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back