PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Vs Jets sunday night game has been flexed to 425

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to see what the line will be on that game first
No, I wasn't criticizing you. In fact, they generally, though not always, do play NE tough. But, because they're the Jets I could never take them even with a generous line.

I take this has CBS rather having the Boston and New York market than the Denver and Kansas City market

New York #1 and Boston #7 TV Markets

Denver #18 and Kansas City #31

Because looking at Week 12 Denver/KC was their only choice for protection because it was the 4:25 double header.

Question is, will our week 15 game at Denver scheduled for 425 be flexed into SNF in place of Pittsburg@Cincinnati?

No. CBS likely protected it.

Carolina at Oakland is the other late game on CBS.

I would guess that the Pats-Jets game will be shown only in New England and New York, and the Panthers-Raiders game gets shown everywhere else.

Carolina at Oakland is the other late game on CBS.

I would guess that the Pats-Jets game will be shown only in New England and New York, and the Panthers-Raiders game gets shown everywhere else.

So we got moved to a 4:25 start? EST?

I am glad, but surprised.
I take this has CBS rather having the Boston and New York market than the Denver and Kansas City market

New York #1 and Boston #7 TV Markets
Aren't they #1 and #2 TV markets in the AFC though ?

Football games should start not later than 4:25 PM on Sunday afternoons.. late games suck.

Question...will that mean that the Pats will get the main game at 9.25, as it seems in the UK, we get the main U.S game...I doubt SKY get to choose. Or am I completely wrong on how it works over there?

I am glad, but surprised.

Aren't they #1 and #2 TV markets in the AFC though ?

Well as far as single city markets, yes. But they have SF-Oakland-San Jose lumped together as one market which is one ranking higher than Boston

Good that Defense don't deserve to be in Prime Time.:rolleyes:

You can say that again.

Now I have decide if I want to descend to Dante's 7th level of Hell and go to the game as I'll be in NY on business that day and take the train right past the Meadowlands........I've gone to Pats games before even wearing a Troy Brown or Bruschi jersey but I'm getting too old for this crap......................
8:25 was too late but 4:25 is perfect...

I love the night games, I watch them regardless of whether we are in them or not though.

I wish every Pats game started at 1:00 pm on Sundays. I don't care if the rest of the games start at 3:00 am. on Wednesdays in f###### Somalia...

I love the night games, I watch them regardless of whether we are in them or not though.
It's fans like you who keep Roger Goodell in a job..."We'll watch any crap the NFL puts on in Prime Time." :)

Just kidding...well, kind of...no, mostly kidding...almost 90% kidding...something like that...

one less prime time game is fine by me.....the 4 oclock games are my fave

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand