PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp - Wednesday August 3rd

I posted this in yesterday's TC Thread..

I was able to find his 10 yd and 20 yd splits:
10: 1.62
20: 2.67

Good find. Not as impressive as I expected, his agilty drills weren’t very good, but he’s good everywhere else and really strong. Maybe he improved his agility drills which got him a tryout.

I hate seeing the O-line struggles like this and I really wish BB had brought in a Dedicated O-line Coach.

The #1 Defense in the NFL in 2022 is off to a fast start.;)

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

With Strong back, I was hoping to hear more comments on him..
Nice to hear KH's name, even if it was on a Trick play.

If I'm remembering right, third straight day for Ray with a sack in practice. Some momentum building maybe for a talented rookie. If he stays healthy I think he's got a good shot to sneak onto this team.

I know its' practice but has Brian Hoyer put in his retirement papers yet?? Russell Wilson Bailey Zappe is clearly having a great camp for a Rookie.:cool: I mean it's early but somebody have to say it QB controversy??:rofl:

I know its' practice but has Brian Hoyer put in his retirement papers yet?? Russell Wilson Bailey Zappe is clearly having a great camp for a Rookie.:cool: I mean it's early but somebody have to say it QB controversy??:rofl:
Zappe has had some ups and downs but yeah about Hoyer. He's either been absent or on the other field "rehabbing" something the past few. OR maybe he is sick I think I read. Who knows....Bill I guess.

I hate seeing the O-line struggles like this and I really wish BB had brought in a Dedicated O-line Coach.
Maybe it's our D at least I hope so.:cool:

With Strong back, I was hoping to hear more comments on him..
Nice to hear KH's name, even if it was on a Trick play.
I thought Strong was still limited today?

Ty Montgomery how many times have we hard his name already this TC?? Too much :rofl: Is he another Dion Lewis??:cool:

I think he's more of a Brandon Bolden+. He's got better upside on offense than Bolden, but needs to prove the reliability that Brandon provided. Either way, he's off to a good start.

I think he's more of a Brandon Bolden+. He's got better upside on offense than Bolden, but needs to prove the reliability that Brandon provided. Either way, he's off to a good start.
Bolden is the ultimate team player.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back