PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp- Friday July 29th

I think my biggest concern going into the year is we seem to have only 5 good OL and we are pretty much guaranteed to see Brown and/or Wynn to miss time. We could slide Onwenu to RT when needed, but we don't really have any good backups (i.e. Karras) this year.
I would like to know what that OT Yodny Cajuste kid is doing another Third Rounder zero productivity.

Wow, obviously we know what DMac can do, but seems like the coaching staff was impressed with Bledsoe’s work the last few days. We’ll see if he can keep it up against the 1s.
I'm not sure but I think Dmac was not available. Think he was doing the TV thing with his Bro. Think he arrived late.

I think my biggest concern going into the year is we seem to have only 5 good OL and we are pretty much guaranteed to see Brown and/or Wynn to miss time. We could slide Onwenu to RT when needed, but we don't really have any good backups (i.e. Karras) this year.
I like Dejarlais, Russey and Hambright as prospects. They’re all athletic and Russey at least has played center.

You can’t trust rookies but they also occasionally work. Hambright might have some utility as a guy who can swing out to OT as well, he has decent length.

Secondary 1sts: Mitchell, Mills, Dugger, Phillips and Bledsoe per Unfiltered

I like that guy, I can't remember which game it was, but he had a stellar Endzone breakup to save a TDast year

I'm not sure but I think Dmac was not available. Think he was doing the TV thing with his Bro. Think he arrived late.
Ah, thanks for that. So he could have been out there by default. Still, a good chance to see if he can do it against the big boys.

I’d also add in years past they have sat the experienced vets and let the rookies and young guys play. They’re not going to learn anything new about Devin at this point and he doesn’t need much practice.

Regarding Bledsoe, they need an understudy for DMC, one who understands how to play the deep ball. Schooler was also getting a lot of run early with the 1st team defense so we’re seeing the youth get some tryouts.

I like that guy, I can't remember which game it was, but he had a stellar Endzone breakup to save a TDast year

I don't think Bledsoe played in any games last year, did he? I think he practiced after coming off PUP but then was never activated. I could be mistaken though.

EDIT: I wonder if you're thinking of Myles Bryant, who broke up the last pass in the crazy wind game against the Bills.

Last edited:
I don't think Bledsoe played in any games last year, did he? I think he practiced after coming off PUP but then was never activated. I could be mistaken though.

EDIT: I wonder if you're thinking of Myles Bryant, who broke up the last pass in the crazy wind game against the Bills.
Hrmm you might be right. I swear he played in at least one game though

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back