PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp- Friday July 29th

More hours for less pay. Can’t understand why he’s not begging for it.
I get that from his perspective, but I was clearly stating it from a team perspective. Hence "They flip him".

The way they relaxed the rules over last couple of yrs even Belichick has PS eligibility..
Did you see BB's sudden break on a route yesterday teaching the WR's?? It was priceless Largent - Rice and Edelman better watch out.:rofl:

Having said that Bourne is a great person, very talented, great hands, so the Pats need to fit him in with certain routes that fit his skill set. All my guesses.

He actually has horrible hands. We discussed this in a thread last year with links. His percentage of drops was high before coming to the Pats. Maybe there's something with Mac that cured him. It was a major reason the 49ers let him go.

I think Bourne dropped one today.

Has anyone asked BB why he flipped the tackles? Might not get a real answer, but it's interesting.
To me it’s one of the more interesting storylines this camp. It’s something a lot of us have been wanted to see with Brown playing LT. Seems like a max oline alignment but am dying to see more to see how it pans out.

He actually has horrible hands. We discussed this in a thread last year with links. His percentage of drops was high before coming to the Pats. Maybe there's something with Mac that cured him. It was a major reason the 49ers let him go.

Yes Bourne did drop one today. Mac thriws a soft ball which may help him. Plus JimmyG is not a real QB ;-).

I confused him with Nixon. I think I read Nixon has great hands. He has been fielding punts so the Pats must think his hands are decent.

Bourne’s hands were good enough last year for him to be close to the top receiver on the team, solidly WR2 pushing to be top dog. And good enough for the plays to be called for him through the whole season. Maybe he just found his groove, got his confidence early and built good chemistry with Mac. Do not want to see him get the dropsies and lose confidence.

I hate NESN so much. "This Longtime Patriots Star" just say "Donta Hightower." They do **** like this all the time because the articles are always shallow and boring and they just need the cheap clicks
Ever since Kyed left it's become irrelevant. Zack Cox is ok but he's not at Kyed's level.

I was hopeful Andy Hart would would evolve at EEI under the Audacy umbrella but he's regressed.

Has there been a story written on these new helmet wraps that everyone seems to be wearing?
7OYJ2F5NOZWJSTJEC5JQQIMRAM.jpg

Ever since Kyed left it's become irrelevant. Zack Cox is ok but he's not at Kyed's level.

I was hopeful Andy Hart would would evolve at EEI under the Audacy umbrella but he's regressed.
Andy Hart is completely hopeless.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back