PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Patriots trade up and select DT Christian Barmore

If I take this and consider what Saban said about Barmore going left when everybody is going right, I think he probably have some type of learning issue and we should be aware of that and compensate him.
when did Saban ever say something like this? here's the link to the Sapp story

you expect me to believe this has anything to do with Saban? and BTW...your friggin' fat slob heroboy Sapp is probably the most hated person to ever disgrace any NFL media...here's one short blurb from Barstool..

I’m so torn on all of this Warren Sapp ****. On one hand I firmly believe that prostitution should be legal and grabbing a couple of hookers after the Super Bowl is American as Apple Pie. Obviously if he beat them up that’s ****ed up, but if it’s just paying for sex, come on. And on the other hand, everything I’ve read basically says Warren Sapp is the ****tiest person on planet earth. I don’t even understand those rules. It’s like he’s an ill tempered dog or something. Don’t look Warren in the eye! Never touch the top of his head! Don’t call him Sapp or he’ll bite you! Approach him slowly, no sudden movements! Seriously, if your co-workers have to warn each other to not look you in the eye then I think it’s pretty safe to say you’re a tremendous *******, like all timer, hall of fame piece of ****. ****ing Sapp, sorry, Warren, I tried to defend you man, I really did, but now I hope you never work anywhere again.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog...because-apparently-he-was-a-colossal-****head

I wouldn't pi$$ on Sapp if he was on fire in the middle of the street...total POS, proven liar and obviously squirming like the worm he is trying to get some press with this garbage...

when did Saban ever say something like this? here's the link to the Sapp story

you expect me to believe this has anything to do with Saban? and BTW...your friggin' fat slob heroboy Sapp is probably the most hated person to ever disgrace any NFL media...here's one short blurb from Barstool..

I’m so torn on all of this Warren Sapp ****. On one hand I firmly believe that prostitution should be legal and grabbing a couple of hookers after the Super Bowl is American as Apple Pie. Obviously if he beat them up that’s ****ed up, but if it’s just paying for sex, come on. And on the other hand, everything I’ve read basically says Warren Sapp is the ****tiest person on planet earth. I don’t even understand those rules. It’s like he’s an ill tempered dog or something. Don’t look Warren in the eye! Never touch the top of his head! Don’t call him Sapp or he’ll bite you! Approach him slowly, no sudden movements! Seriously, if your co-workers have to warn each other to not look you in the eye then I think it’s pretty safe to say you’re a tremendous *******, like all timer, hall of fame piece of ****. ****ing Sapp, sorry, Warren, I tried to defend you man, I really did, but now I hope you never work anywhere again.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog...because-apparently-he-was-a-colossal-****head

I wouldn't pi$$ on Sapp if he was on fire in the middle of the street...total POS, proven liar and obviously squirming like the worm he is trying to get some press with this garbage...
Saban said: “You can’t have guys that if they’re supposed to slant to the right slant to the left,” Saban continued. “And he’s learning that that’s a real critical part of what he needs to do to take the next step as a player, and we certainly need for him to do that.
I agree Sapp is not a good person.

Whether he read Barmore correctly or not Sapp is a strange, strange, dude.

We got the best QB (most polished) & the best DT in the draft. I’ll always be good with that.

No way to tell until we get into the season. Is he similar to R. Seymour or is he Ron Brace...

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back