PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots trade for WR Mohamed Sanu, for a second-round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed next year. Looks like $3.5 remaining this year and $6.5 next year.

Insurance policy for later in the season. I wish they would just sign AB back. Would solve all our issues.

The league has put it out that if he gets signed by another team they'll put him on the exempt list.

Eww. After the super bowl “we about to lay 50 on their ass” I have had a bad taste in my mouth about this guy. He’s a decent number 2 WR not somebody I would consider remotely close to worth a 2nd rounder. Hopefully we are getting back a 4th or the Falcons ate a bunch of his cap or something cuz on the surface the Falcons WON that trade and the Pats usually come out at least even. There has to be more to this or I really don’t like it. Of course I am just a random internet football browser and IBWT.

I wanted Hooper as well in a package deal.

Eww. After the super bowl “we about to lay 50 on their ass” I have had a bad taste in my mouth about this guy. He’s a decent number 2 WR not somebody I would consider remotely close to worth a 2nd rounder. Hopefully we are getting back a 4th or the Falcons ate a bunch of his cap or something cuz on the surface the Falcons WON that trade and the Pats usually come out at least even. There has to be more to this or I really don’t like it. Of course I am just a random internet football browser and IBWT.
He went to Rutgers. He'll be fine

Under contract through 2021, the balance of a $3.8M cap hit this year and $6.5M for next season. + 70% catch rate. This is a good trade. Hopefully either Hooper or Eifert is on deck

I know everyone is saying a 2nd is too high and I agree no more than a 3rd imo, but maybe he's one of those players that were always low key being held back from not being a Patriot, wouldn't be the first time a player came here and transforms over night they maybe see that and maybe that's why they gave up a 2nd, cause honestly hes worth a 3rd and he's 30 but we'll see.

I don't care if it looks like an overpay. I trust Belichick and we desperately needed help at WR. Now, if we can just upgrade at TE.

Why a 2nd round for Sanu?! oh god.

And AB could be had for free ............

I agree a second is a little steep but we need bodies at receiver and he is a versatile relatively cheap option.

Edelman and Sanu triple pass?

I love these initial posts. OMG we need a wr we suck are o is awful we need a wr!!!!!

OMG we gave us a 2nd rounder OMG we are idiots BB is killing us what morons.

Could have just brought back AB and be done with it. Better than this frickin option.

Could have just brought back AB and be done with it. Better than this frickin option.
No it is not. You are incredibly delusional to assume AB is stable enough to last the season

People laughed when the Pats acquired Phillip Dorset too. That move has worked out well.

I have every faith Sanu will come in and offer the Patriots route tree possibilities.

Now, to get Wynn healthy and Harry playing.
In hindsight tho, we did give up a lot for Dorsett. But he is a good player for us.

AB isn't going to play for the rest of the year. Stop whining and accept this. It sucks but sometimes you have to man up.

The league has put it out that if he gets signed by another team they'll put him on the exempt list.

BS. There's no civil law suit anymore. And the SI story chick has also not filed anything.

Let me repeat. There's no civil suit. There's no criminal suit. There's no investigation being done by any police in any county in the whole country.

What will be suspended for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back