PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots trade for WR Mohamed Sanu, for a second-round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read between the lines of all his personal drama on here.
Ok...thank you for answering my question

Of course.

I believe Brady is retiring and not playing for a new team. So this is it for Gronk. Last opportunity to play with the GOAT or for a winning team because theyll never be another perfect situation like this.

No,I understand the Patriots do not have a great offense and Sanu is unlikely to transform it. My point is that “a burner” isn’t the only answer. An elite receiver who isn’t necessarily a deep threat - but its elite - would do.

hes not AB, but I think Sanu is going to be more valuable to this offense than he is on other teams and should have an immediate impact. Sanu was 3rd in the league last year in beating press man coverage which is a problem the patriots receivers other than edelman have had this year.

Also, in reading alot of articles about how sanu has been used in atlanta and they all basically said he is a bigger/more physical Amendola in his role.

And this offense is at its best, not with guys like brandon cooks or josh gordon....but with those slot guys like amendola/edelman who can get open quickly.

both Sanu/Brady have said that they already seem to be on the same page and are excited about how practice went. I'm excited to see sanu get involved early Sunday

Brady is usually measured when he is talking about new players to the team. Only time I saw him giddy about new addition was when M0ss joined and we did not see him in preseason at all, but he lit the league up from the get go.
I got a similar vibe from Brady when he talked about Sanu and it looks like they have already spent a lot of time together after training getting in the same book. By week 10, they will be on the same chapter, and I think come playoff, same page.

I am bullish on Sanu too
JE Sanu White >3rd down conversions
Eases load on JE
Patriot mold character, will do his job
Chip on his shoulder, potential 3 Amigos with TB and JE should be fun
I really like the move, reliable man, made Pats better

Thank you

I was right about Jamie Collins as a beast, adding a WR - Sanu, Gordon sucking, Bolden as a solid asset. Among other things.

Next, Gronk will be back. Put your money on it and dont be butthurt when it happens.

Didn’t you spend several years calling DMac a mediocre, overrated player?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back