PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots trade for WR Mohamed Sanu, for a second-round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sanu is under contract for next year also. Always have to factor in their contract along with what you have to give up in picks.

I like this deal, feel he will make an impact. More five receiver sets

People laughed when the Pats acquired Phillip Dorsett too. That move has worked out well.

I have every faith Sanu will come in and offer the Patriots route tree possibilities.

Now, to get Wynn healthy and Harry playing.

Last edited:
Why second round pick for a possession receiver ? I think Harry is a similar player ? I guess it is better than using on some bust DB
No they are not the same player

I love these initial posts. OMG we need a wr we suck are o is awful we need a wr!!!!!

OMG we gave us a 2nd rounder OMG we are idiots BB is killing us what morons.

I love these initial posts. OMG we need a wr we suck are o is awful we need a wr!!!!!

You can't win with this crowd...

Would most any team in the league support giving up a second round pick to greatly increase their chance of winning the super bowl?

We’re gonna miss seeing who the annual 2nd round defensive back was going to be!!

I would have offered a second pick to try and pry Hooper as well. Watson and Hooper would be a good TE tandem.

Wonder if this means Sanders isn’t coming or Hooper.

Don't think of it as Sanu for a 2nd rounder, think of it as Sanu for Jordan richards, Cyrus Jones or Ras-I-Dowling. That should make you feel better!
But then you think it was Sanu for Gronk and you feel sad again

I think Sanu is under contract for next year also. Always have to factor in their contract along with what you have to give up in picks.

Exactly what I was gonna post. Not a rental like Sanders would've been.

The Pat's have needed a WR.

I started a thread explaining that.

Insurance policy for later in the season. I wish they would just sign AB back. Would solve all our issues.

We’re gonna miss seeing who the annual 2nd round defensive back was going to be!!

Plenty of 3rd picks to move into the second round if Bill chooses to do so.

No kidding.

This fan base is insufferable

Is there Cap Space still for a Olinemen? Or do we need to make another move to accommodate that if necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back