PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots to sign Jamie Collins

Not a good sign for Wilson, who from what i saw had a rough outing. Lb seems to be an issue again after an encouraging first 2 weeks. I think this needs to be our focus next year along with dl, run d is still a problem
And any QB who can remotely run will be a problem.

Will be 33 in a couple weeks....hopefully he can contribute. Will probably be in there for 1st down...some 2nd IMO.

Nothing to lose here.

But...I thought speed was going to solve all the LB problems. Turns out you need speed and talent.

Low risk signing. Maybe some upside. It is what it is.

But...I thought speed was going to solve all the LB problems. Turns out you need speed and talent.
Yep, very bizarre take by many on the board this offseason. These guys were retreads for a reason. Now Tavai starts. This signing was a result of poor planning by Bill.

Yep, very bizarre take by many on the board this offseason. These guys were retreads for a reason. Now Tavai starts. This signing was a result of poor planning by Bill.
Never thought I would say this but even the Jets look they are going be hand full for us this year. That would mean a better pick in the Draft for us.

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

Thoughts? Can he help? Is he washed up? What does this mean for Tavai, Wilson etc.?

It hopefully means Tavai gets shipped back to Samoa on a one-way banana boat.

Last edited:
Not a good sign for Wilson, who from what i saw had a rough outing. Lb seems to be an issue again after an encouraging first 2 weeks. I think this needs to be our focus next year along with dl, run d is still a problem
It should've been a focus this season rather than bringing in other team's jags.

The majority except BB mas meh about the Bentley signing money not well spent. :rolleyes:
Bentley's contact is in alignment with a backup LB $. I don't have an issue with his $. I have an issue with his playing time.

The problem is Wilson, McMillan have not overtaken him and Tavai is playing way too much.

This is what happens when you trade down. This LB was staring Bill right in the face. He's now the defensive rookie of the month...

It should've been a focus this season rather than bringing in other team's jags.

Ideally yes, it was my 1st or 2nd need along with cb, which it’s looking like we did hit on. we were pretty tight up against the cap though. Next year im hoping we finally are able to land some legit help with more space

During the final Packers kick, I thought about him and said how nice it will have been if he was there .

I was thinking the exact thing yesterday, opened this thread to make that comment

Bentley's contact is in alignment with a backup LB $. I don't have an issue with his $. I have an issue with his playing time.

The problem is Wilson, McMillan have not overtaken him and Tavai is playing way too much.
The way things are going Barmore and Judon will wear down a lot more quicker not getting much help. This current Team might be playing for Draft position in two weeks next Sunday is a Must Win!

Glad to see he is back, his athleticism has always been way above average..
Hopefully, he can "hold the edge"...

The way things are going Barmore and Judon will wear down a lot more quicker not getting much help. This current Team might be playing for Draft position in two weeks next Sunday is a Must Win!
I'm not ready to say that but they absolutely need better play at LB.

I'm not ready to say that but they absolutely need better play at LB.
They need some help next to Bentley.

He is their traditional SAM backer, they need a faster more athletic option than Raekwon and McMillan.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back