PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Super Bowl week Thread: Practice Notes, Injury Updates, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s playing Madden with Legarrette Blount right now.

Yeah, that's like the final stage of the protocol before release to game availability isn't it? Puts a damn drain on Blount's time though having to clear all those concussions this year.

What’s Favre going to talk to them about? Giving tips on how to text women?

“Double coverage? Triple coverage? Aw, hell. Just throw it as hard as you possibly can. It’ll work itself out.”

Crap, looks like the Eagles are getting the motivational speaker edge unless Belichick can resurrect Matt Foley.

Eagles to have Brett Favre talk to team Saturday

Some of the comments are pretty funny....
re: Matt Foley

I don't know how they can find a speaker with better qualifications than someone who is divorced, lives on a steady diet of government cheese and in a van down by the river.

re: Matt Foley

I don't know how they can find a speaker with better qualifications than someone who is divorced, lives on a steady diet of government cheese and in a van down by the river.

Pretty soon Favre will look like Terry Bradshaw...his naked thing on "better late than never" is disturbing....

he is funny though

Edit: wrong thread

Does anyone know when we get official word on injury status? I thought I had heard Wed.

Does anyone know when we get official word on injury status? I thought I had heard Wed.

If he is actively participating in practice it means he’s cleared. By “active,” I mean catching passes from brady, blocking, etc. unfortunately, there is only 1 pool reporter allowed to watch the practice today and until her report comes out we won’t know what Gronk did.

Whatever his situation is, whatever his status is, then we’ll put it on the injury report. We’ll make sure you’re the first one to get it.

-Bill Belichick

:)

IIRC, shortly after 4PM

:)

If only the Patriots could find a QB that had previously beaten the Eagles in a Superbowl to talk to the team before the game.

I don't understand why they didn't bring in, I dunno, Mcnabb? He's the last Eagles QB to be in a SB. I'm sure he'd have some advice, even if he lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes