PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Super Bowl week Thread: Practice Notes, Injury Updates, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has been running crisp good routes all season, caught a couple of tough balls and never *****ed about being mostly a decoy. Would only be fitting if he stopped being the decoy on some plays on Sunday.

He has made the most of his opportunities when thrown to. Made a tremendous and clutch play for us last game. It would be great to see him make a big play in the Super Bowl.

This definitely sounds familiar. Didn't a certain undefeated team have a sloppy practice or two before SB 42? Let's hope the results are similar.

let’s hope the results are not similar to SB42

Maybe the Eagles are intentionally leaking out this stuff to get the Patriots overconfident, and thus lose an edge?
Would seem pretty devious, also doubt BB and co. would bite. Honestly I don't think its anything planned. Sal Pal is a troublemaker--he's been hounding the Eagles compound for years. Andy Reid despised him with good reason.

BB must be feeling pretty good about where they're at.

I think we say that every time, though. These thoughts are normally reserved for his demeanor, comments, etc, and they usually come at the end of the week.

I’m guessing there’s only so much time one can spend on prep work, particularly this deep into the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick