PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Super Bowl week Thread: Practice Notes, Injury Updates, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. I just wanna see an aggressive start from the beginning. No feeling each other out. They're due a super bowl where they score early and often.

I know Vegas does all these weird bets. There’s gotta be one for “Do the Patriots score in the first quarter?” I’d be curious to see what the odds are on that one.

I know Vegas does all these weird bets. There’s gotta be one for “Do the Patriots score in the first quarter?” I’d be curious to see what the odds are on that one.

Given how we usually use the first quarter to figure out what the opponent`s real gameplan is it makes almost more sense to bet on score on first drive as that is the one that is mostly scripted and should have he highest chance of an early score.

I want to know what odds I can get for, "Brady TD to Slater on a go." This is the year it will happen!!!!

I want to know what odds I can get for, "Brady TD to Slater on a go." This is the year it will happen!!!!
I’ll give you 50,000 to 1 but the minimum bet I accept is $500.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having Bennett would be huge about now ( pending Gronk doesn't play). Now, you got Dwayne Allan, Hogan, Cooks, and Amendola. Still a good group, but it's totally different without the big guy.

Having Bennett would be huge about now ( pending Gronk doesn't play). Now, you got Dwayne Allan, Hogan, Cooks, and Amendola. Still a good group, but it's totally different without the big guy.

too early to worry about gronk not playing. he has two weeks and early indications are he should be cleared to go for the super bowl

Gronk will be there

Deatrich Wise suffered a concussion against the Jaguars. This is his second concussion since August.

Pump the Brakes!

Was I the only one who saw Wise leading a Patriots dance group during the celebrations??:confused: Was Wise doing the concussion dance?? he looked alright to me.:D

I don't think that there are official injury reports this week, either.

No, as you see there are reports out there. These are hypothetical reports that Mike Florio always gives a hard time about -- if you had practiced today, who would have been out, who would have been limited.

too early to worry about gronk not playing. he has two weeks and early indications are he should be cleared to go for the super bowl

Just read he's on the injury report with a concussion. If he's out, this team is in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes