PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots sponsoring Gay Bowl 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the halftime show is covered.......

I assume that, when broadcasting a gay football league, the commentators are not allowed to use phrases like "penetrate the hole."

Or maybe it's encouraged.

so this is the 17th annual , meaning there was 16 previous ones, and we care now why?

The instrument has not yet been created which could measure my indifference to this topic.

"Gay Bowl 17 brought to you by the Irish two man bobsled team Patrick Fitzhenry and Henry Fitzpatrick"

so this is the 17th annual , meaning there was 16 previous ones, and we care now why?

I'm not sure why he posted this. I'm not sure if it's a trap or an agenda.

IOW, is he pushing us to some philosophical edge or is he waiting for a response so that he can post some rhetorical genius?

There has to be a reason. :D

National Gay Flag Football League - Gay Bowl

National Gay Flag Football League - Hall of Fame
Class of 2014
Ty_Law.png

Ty Law
Chicago - Honolulu

I'm not sure why he posted this. I'm not sure if it's a trap or an agenda.

IOW, is he pushing us to some philosophical edge or is he waiting for a response so that he can post some rhetorical genius?

There has to be a reason. :D

Sometimes you just put a thing out there and see what happens just for the pure chaos of it. Either the mods are pruning this thread like crazy or everyone is being depressingly mature, for the most part. I was hoping for a good old fashioned ruckus.

What the hell did I just watch

1zKJX.gif

i remember the pivotal sequence in Gay Bowl DIX between the browns and the packers. the browns were down low and had fist and 10" in the red zone. the browns slot receiver ran a drag route and the QB stuck a hard one into a small hole in the defense for the score, but the play got called back because of an illegal **** block. next play, the browns tight end ran an out pattern and was wide open in the end zone, but a packer penetrated into the backfield through a gaping browns hole and ended up stripping the ball/sacking the QB.

i really thought the browns had a chance, but lesbi real--the packers had homo field advantage.

(waits to see if post gets deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes