PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Sign WR Kenny Britt (Edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like this one but he's not going to make or break the 2017 Pats.

The guy had over 1000 yards last season. He has had injuries in his career.

Think he was talking about britts off the field issues. And yes was solid last year but as a career pretty inconsistent.

Like I said....BB is interested in talented players who work hard, are good teammates and can help the team win.

He is not interested doling out justice or enforcing some ethical or moral standard.

Not sure what you are referring to, my only objection to Britt is that he really sucks.

Britt is as useless as t#ts on a bull in this offense...Britt must be awesome on special teams!

Britt is as useless as t#ts on a bull in this offense...Britt must be awesome on special teams!

Maybe so, but can we at least see him on the field before coming to this conclusion.

Think he was talking about britts off the field issues. And yes was solid last year but as a career pretty inconsistent.

Nope, I was referring to his career.

Not sure what you are referring to, my only objection to Britt is that he really sucks.
I took your garbage comment as he was human garbage. The guy has been arrested multiple times for DUI, assault.

I dont agree that he sucks. As this point hes an upgrade over Dorsett.

This means Mitchelll is gone.

I'm assuming Hogan make it thru ok.

Fair enough. I considering anything he gives us this season a plus. Our smaller WRs are having major issues getting seperation, this gives us at least somebody with some size at the wr position.

Maybe so, but can we at least see him on the field before coming to this conclusion.
He had 2 catches for 67 yards and a td Vs Pats last year...Belichick must've seen something he likes that game, cuz as we know, Bill likes to sign guys who've done well against them or who've impressed him during a game...

As this point hes an upgrade over Dorsett.
Ya think?

I don’t know. At least Dorsett had familiarity with the system and playbook. That’s a tough call.

But we have Dwayne Allen. Really thought he turned the corner. He looked so slow out there last night.

This signing is Akin to the Michael Floyd signing towards the end of last season. Britt gives the Patriots more size outside the numbers and in the red zone. It also may be a sign MM can't come back which would suck since I've been rootng for his return all year.

Maybe this does open the door for them to bring back Valentine though.

He's had 5 seasons of 700+ yards receiving with **** QBs and somehow last year had 1k yards in the Rams **** offense.

Not saying he is great or anything I just wouldn't say he sucks. Aaron Dobson sucked..

He’s a jag who’s had a decent nfl career. A career year last year albeit on a team with one of the worst wr cores in the league. It’s no secret the rams #1 priority last offseason was to change the wr core. Out-Britt and quick, in-Watkins kupp and Woods.

"And I don't want to hear a peep out of you in the locker room, got that?"

At some point in the conversation, a sentence echoing those sentiments would be essential, I'd imagine.

I was one that liked him coming out of college. I thought he was on his way to having a big year in 2011 until he tore his mcl and ACL. His career has been hampered by injuries.

Cut Useless Dorsett right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick