PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots Showing Serious Interest in JuJu Smith-Schuster (Update: Done)

IF Geno Smith can look all world like the come back player of the year so can Wilson who almost won two SB's. That said Mac Jones is not in Wilson's league on his worse day.
I dunno if this was Wilson's worst day, at Chargers, 10/17, but...

gRushingReceivingFumbles
PlayerTmCmpAttYdsTDIntSkYdsLngRateAttYdsTDLngTgtRecYdsTDLngFmbFL
Russell WilsonDEN1528188104284786.64230100000000

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

Anybody get the feeling Juju camp is stirring this up to nudge the Chiefs a little? From Mahomes to Mac yeah right.
Yes, this feels like he’s trying to get the best deal possible from kc. It’s gonna take some $$ to pry him from mahomes to Mac.

I dunno if this was Wilson's worst day, but...

PlayerTmCmpAttYdsTDIntSkYdsLngRateAttYdsTDLngTgtRecYdsTDLngFmbFL
gRushingReceivingFumbles
Russell WilsonDEN1528188104284786.64230100000000

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF
I blame the departed Coaches who were worse than Patricia and Judge there.

Russell Wilson is pure garbage, and always has been. The little guy was carried to 1 SB ring by an all-time great defense, and has done absolutely nothing of note the rest of his career.

Give Mac that defense and he wins at least 3 rings with them. He wins in 2012, he wins in 2013, and beats us in 2014 by intelligently audibling to a run on the final play.

Yes, this feels like he’s trying to get the best deal possible from kc. It’s gonna take some $$ to pry him from mahomes to Mac.
Yep and I am sure BB is not in that business.

Would rather have Jeudy

This is debatable.

Not in 2023. Expect a moderate rebound from Wilson with Sean Payton. Enough of a rebound where he'll out perform Mac.

So you are expecting that Jones won’t improve with a real OC? I was wrong. You are objective.

And it isn’t really debatable. Look at the numbers. Jones had a significantly higher completion percentage. Their yards, INTs, and TDs are fairly similar even though Jones played less games.

Don’t want him even if he were to play for free.

Would rather have Jeudy
I think that if we can get Hopkins, Juju will be fine.

If it’s just Juju then yeah I would rather have Jeudy.

Hopkins?
Juju?
Draft pick?
Parker
Bourne
Thornton

The room could get crowded.

Me too. Don't like this move but we shall see
He probably has a clause in the contract forbidding him to make TikTok on the field team logo.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back