PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Showing Interest in former WR Phillip Dorsett

No Way Beer GIF by Busch

Juedy is not a chess move.
It adds an offensive piece... This team needs offense. I'm amazed they had the record they did with a non existent offense. The defense was pushed to the limit. This team basically needs a shifty wr who can play multiple wr positions and they need to draft 2-3 offensive lineman. They need offense and still need to get rid of the special teams coach

It's not a bad signing, but you risk that he makes the team.

It adds an offensive piece... This team needs offense. I'm amazed they had the record they did with a non existent offense. The defense was pushed to the limit. This team basically needs a shifty wr who can play multiple wr positions and they need to draft 2-3 offensive lineman. They need offense and still need to get rid of the special teams coach
Oh. I agree, but Belichick is entertaining Dorsett who sucked with Brady.

The Pats will be bottom barrel at WR.

Miami - Hill and Waddle
Buffalo - Diggs and Gabe Davis
NYJ - Lazard and Garret Wilson

There goes Meyers to Vegas

Agreed!!! Offense should be the focus 90%... Well Acchord is still here becuase the offensive side of the ball was worse all season... so I'm assuming in BBs eyes he can't fire Cam and still have hardo GI Joe Judge still hiding in the organization..

Seems as if MP is on a greyhound bus looking for work..

Oh. I agree, but Belichick is entertaining Dorsett who sucked with Brady.

The Pats will be bottom barrel at WR.

Miami - Hill and Waddle
Buffalo - Diggs and Gabe Davis
NYJ - Lazard and Garret Wilson
I can't remember who... but someone on here made mention that the CB position wasn't as important as the WR position...

You may need to repost those WRs you just mentioned above.... that we see 2x a season

Imagine if they let Meyers go and sign Dorsett.

:rofl:
Did the Pats War Room high five after resigning Ferentz.........or was it simply a conga line of Bill's lackeys offering oral praise to the septuagenarian?
Red Carpet GIF by Tony Awards
Winner Dave GIF by Barstool Sports
ryan seacrest game changer GIF by American Idol
freak GIF
suck my dick GIF

Did the Pats War Room high five after resigning Ferentz.........or was it simply a conga line of Bill's lackeys offering oral praise to the septuagenarian?
Red Carpet GIF by Tony Awards
Winner Dave GIF by Barstool Sports
ryan seacrest game changer GIF by American Idol
freak GIF
suck my dick GIF
Maybe he asked Nike if Myers should be resigned

Is Tiquan Underwood next? Bring back the ole gang for old time’s sake.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back